(42) Magical stuff.

Cry's POV

"Haha...Dont be sorry, That's why i came into your life, to fix the mess..."

"Huh?"

I turned around to see... Samantha?

"Eueh!!" I jumped and splashed onto the water.

Sam giggled "You need help?" She pulled me up and i coughed.

"Wh-what... H-how!?" I looked at her with disbelief in my eyes.

"Arent you happy to see me?" Sadness filled her eyes.

"N-no its just.. that... wai- How!? WHAT THE FUWK!?" I started to freak out but Sam shook me.

"Shut up, dude!" she slapped me and i calmed down a bit.

"Its just- wtf"

"I was a guardian angel right? I died because i saved you, because of that i was given another chance to live, but im not an angel anymore."

I nodded slowly and poked her on the cheeks.

"What the hell dude?" She laughed.

"Just checking if you are real!" I pushed her playfully.

"Shut up" she smiled and punched me lightly.

Tears formed in my eyes and i hugged her tight.

"Whoa, what?" She chuckled and hugged back.

"Im so happy to see you, infact, i couldnt even believe i havent exploded just yet from happiness!"

She laughed a bit and looked at me as if she realized something.

"... Great, now my clothes are wet!" She puffed her cheeks and sat on the sand.

"S' a'ight, Sam." I splashed water towards her and i couldnt help but laugh at her priceless face.

"Revenge, huh?" She was talking about when she splashed water on my face back at her apartment.

"Maybe...?" She stood up and ran to me.

"Eueeueh!" I ran away from her, laughing.

We played and told stories to each other until sunset. It was one of the best days of my life, i felt alive. I looked at her and she looked at me, both of us sitting on the sand in sunset and damp clothes. I smiled at her and she returned a smile too. We stared at each other, i couldnt hold it anymore. I want to kiss her.

I slowly leaned in, Sam closed her eyes and began to lean in aswell. Our lips connected perfectly like the pieces of a jigsaw puzzles

It was perfect.

We pulled away and our eyes locked, i know what to do now.

"Samantha Alyson, we known each other since we were kids, we were torn apart but put together once again. It explains why you act so familiar. I dont even know if you will feel the same thing with me. I love you, Sam. I just wanna ask you... will you be my girlfriend?"

I stared at her shocked face filled with emotion that i couldnt read.

"A-ah.. sorry, if you dont like me, its okay... w-we can still be friends!" I stuttered. The word 'friends' hit me.

I ran as fast as i can, tears forming in my eyes. Ugh, Cry, you are so stupid!

I left my car, i forgot about it from me having mixed thoughts in my head.

I reached my apartment and slammed the door shut, panting.

Maybe... this is all a dream?

... Sam is still dead?

... everything else are... fake?

Maybe, maybe not.

I closed my eyes and fell in darkness.

------

I woke up to my cat licking my cheek

"AK!? WTF" i chuckled and put the cat down... and saw feet.

"Hi!"

"Eueh uaff!" My back hit the door.

It was Samantha...

"Oh H-hi, about what i asked yesterday, pretend i didnt sa-"

"Yes."

"Okay, good i didnt asked anything."

"No, silly!"

"What?"

"I meant Yes, i will be your girlfriend!" She tackled me on the ground.

"How 'd you get in?"

"Magic..."

"What are you? A wizard?"

"Yes" she smiled "Fear me, the amazing wizard -- SAMANTHA!!" Ak ran off.

"You scared away the cat!"

"I guess im too magical to handle!"

Knocking was heard. I opened it to be hit by bodies. Pewds, Marzia, Minx, Ken and a girl's bodies.

"We were visiting you but then i heard Sam's voice.." Pewds said.

"Well its because she is alive" I smiled and pointed Sam.

"IM ALIVE!!" She threw her hands up in the air.

The group looked like they were gonna fall unconcious.

"Sam!" Marzia hugged her.

"Group hug!!!" Ken shouted and hugged me and Sam.

I couldnt breathe, i was attacked by hugs!

"I....cant....breathe"

"Whoops" Minx is the first one who pulled away.

"S' okay" i looked at them.

"H-hey... Sam.." A girl shyly waved.

Sam smiled and hugged her.

"Dont worry, Kara, you did it for a reason and you tried hard enough to show us the prize." Sam said sweetly. Wait- Kara!?

Kara looked decent. Her Black hair became a little lighter and was on a side ponytail. A makeup as light as Marzia's. Her clothes were a Skillet T-shirt and she was wearing jeans and sandals. She looked... simple!

"Im still sorry..." She has a sad face on.

"Dont worry, i know why you took all the boys, i know that you didnt date them. You just made them get their perfect girls! Im proud of you, Kara!" She chuckled and patted her head.

"Shut up.." Kara laughed softly and putted her hands on her hips.

I saw AK at the top of the closet.

"Cat, how in the world did you get up there!?"

"MAGIC!!!" Sam jumped infront of me.

I was so happy that she is here again. I dont even know if this is believable that Sam came to life!

Did her parents knew what happened to her? Nope.

Speaking of her parents... She hasnt talked about her family...