I no longer support Cryaotic

I do not use my wattpad account anymore but I feel like I have to address this. I know people will not read this. I'm only making this just incase someone stumbles upon this fanfic for some reason. For the people who will read this, I no longer support Cryaotic. After his video admitting to his actions, the victims speaking up, and his friends making statements, I am absolutely disgusted by Cryaotic.

I wish I could say that this story would 100% give me happy nostalgic memories. But with the recent news, I can not help but feel... uncomfortable. Uncomfortable because Cryaotic, a person I admired, was a fan of, and thought was a good guy, turned out to be a villain all along. I could not stomach the thought that while I was fan girling over this man, he was preying on his teenage audience, cheating with his bestfriend's girl, cheating on his gf with minors and etc.

This story filled me with joy back then. I remember my care-free years as a young teen, just fan girling over youtubers I admired. The time where I did not have any problems in my life. Everytime that I go home, I would sit and watch Cryaotic and many other youtubers I loved. I wrote this story for fun and I was excited because this would be my very first full-length story. Looking back at this story, I realize how poorly written this was lmao but I was proud of this story back then. This story pushed me to start writing. But sadly, I stopped writing.

I'm so confused, livid and even want to cry (no pun intended) when I heard about the news. Cry would be one of the people that I would least expect to do these henious crimes. I feel betrayed. It sounds ridiculous but it felt like a long-time friend of mine backstabbed me.

But I guess you never really know who the people you admire really are behind the scenes. No matter how nice and real they appear to be in the internet.

The title is kind of funny, honestly. Cryaotic isn't a blessing in disguise. He's a monster in disguise.