(40) Same

Cry's POV

I just sat there, sobbing. Then i heard footsteps, i turned around to see Kara and...

"Nathan!?"

"Ryan!" Nathan hugged me... I was happy, but not happy enough to stop me from cursing myself, because i didnt saved Sam in time!

Then I cried... I could see Nathan is confused. He knows how i cry when im angry, depressed, guilty and happy (tears of joy).

He looked behind my shoulder and his eyes widened. "W-who.."

"She is Samantha Alyson, my childhood friend, my best friend, my...love..." I fell on my knees and took off the mask. "How did you end up here?"

"When i moved out, Someone jumped infront of me then my vision went black and i woke up... here"

"Im glad you're okay."

I glanced at Sam's corpse. My tears wont stop falling, it came falling like a river.

Then i noticed..

The thing on Sam's cheeks went glowing. It was like a white tatoo that outlines her cheekbones. It was glowing... i see each one of us started dissapearing.

All of them looked shock as one by one of them starts to fade.

First Cassey, then Marzia, then Pewds, Nathan, leaving glowing dusts.

Kara, Matilda and Mad Dissapeared in a snap, but leaving red and black dusts

I looked at Sam one last time.

The surroundings became pitch Black

My Hands are fading... i hugged Sam and kissed her. Before i faded completely.

I couldnt see, hear, talk or move.

I woke up... at the same spot...when me and Sam were teleported to that terrible place...

I looked at the calendar... Same date

I looked outside... still night

Her dog was still sleeping on the couch.

I looked at the kitchen, two glasses on the floor and a splashed water all over the floor.

I stared at our picture when we were kids. It was in the same place where i left it.

The only difference was..  Sam wasnt here.