(8) He's Back

Sam's POV

Can't you believe it? It's been 3 weeks since I met Marzia, Pewds and Cry.

Anyway we'rewalking in the park getting ice cream. Once done, we went under a tree, chilling.

"Hey Sam, hold this for a sec." Pewds handed me his ice cream.

Then licks the icecream that I WAS HOLDING!

"Ew, what the fuck Pewds?!" I was shocked.

He stopped licking and wiped his hands with a tissue paper then grabbed his icecream.

We all stared at him

"What?" He asks and  he eats his icecream.

"Pewds..." Marzia pointed onto Pewds' shoulder.

"A motherfucking spider!!!" Me and Cry shouted in unison. Its not just a spider... it was a big one

Marzia screamed and went behind me and Cry's back.

"SHIEEETTT!!" Pewds kept running in circles "HALP!"

"NO NEED TO FEAR, FOR SAMANTHA IS HERE!" I hit Pewds' head and shoulder with a branch.

The spider ran down his body and went to the tree.

Cry and Marzia were laughing and when I noticed what they are laughing at... I followed them.

Pewds was there, hair messed up,  looking tired and his shoulders have dirts on it.

"stop laughing" He fake cried "a fucking spider just attacked me"

"..and by sam" Cry added.

"Oops?" I still giggled. 

"Felix, fix yourself up!" Marzia chuckled.

He took Marzia's mirror and he went to fix himself up. Cry crossed his arms and tapped his foot impatiently.

"Let me fix myself up too, Pewds!" Cry snatched the mirror off Pewds' hands.

"I wasn't done checking how fabulous I am" Pewds whined.

"Your'e already fabulous, Pewds" Marzia kissed his cheek.

Even though I couldn't see Cry's face. He looked so shocked and tensed and threw the mirror away and looked behind.

"Is there something wrong, Cry?" I ask worriedly

"N-No everything's fine dont worry" he ruffled his hair and looked back again "I gotta go home, bye guys"

He then walked away. Marzia and Pewdie gave me a questioning look but I just shrugged.

sheesh what happened to him? That was rude as fuck to walk away like that!

Cry's POV (yeshhhh)

I felt my hair being played but there wasn't any hands... Maybe it was just the wind. I waited until pewds look decent. He was taking too long.

"Let me fix myself up too, pewds!" I said and looked at myself and fixed my hair.

"Cry~!" someone whisphered in my ear "Sam holds the secrets you want to know about your past."

I looked at the mirror and saw HIM,  Mad!cry... Let me tell you who or what mad is. He's a demon, literally! He kept ruining everything. He dissapeared for years but I was glad about it, but then NOW he came back. He looked exactly like me. But his figure has more blood and his eyes are bloody red. Ofcourse, I couldn't see it NOW because since I'm wearing a mask, he does to. What I wear effects him. He is the demon of myself that has escaped.

I threw the mirror and looked back and saw... nothing... Mad wasn't there only his evil, insane laughter.

"Is there something wrong, Cry?" Sam ask worriedly.

"N-No everything's fine dont worry" I ruffled my hair and looked back again. Still nothing. What the fuck. I swear I saw Mad there! "I gotta go home, bye guys" I walked away

no...no....NO!!!

He's back.

But... that could only be an imagination right? I'm sure he's still in hell, the place he so calls home.