(4) ScarlettComet [Pt. 1]

Cry's POV (ohohoho c:)

Its been a week when I met Sam.

I gotta say she is pretty cool.

Im so bored and I got nothing to do.

I jumped up my sofa and changed my clothes into a shirt and and blue jeans and putted on my black sneakers, and went outside of my apartment.

With my mask of course... Now guess who I saw?

"SAM!?" I called out not believing I'm seeing her in this building.

She turned around "what?" she froze after seeing me.

Her room is just about one room away from me.

Our apartment is like this...

Sam--other apartment--me

I saw something hanging around her neck, a necklace with a Red comet for a pendant.

"watchya doing here?" Sam asked.

"um... this... is where I live.." I replied and we just stood there staring at each other.

"How come I've never seen you here before?" Sam asked again.

I shrugged.

"Wait, were you the guy that almost ran into me!?" she stomped her foot.

"...maybe?" I scratched the back of my neck.

She laughed "no big deal anyway... I am guessing you're in a hurry because Pewds might eat you for being late for playing videogames." she crossed her arms smirking.

I just nervously laughed "yeah...sorry" I said.

"Well, i gotta go, Comet wants to walk in the park " She said while carrying the black and brown chihuahua.

" 'kay bye" I waved and went to the lift.

-------

I was buying nutella but I stopped mid way of getting bread when i realized something...

"Could she be?" I talked to myself. I quickly got into the counter, payed and went home/apartment.

I slammed shut the door and went to my laptop while eating a spoon full of nutella. I searched 'Scarlettcomet'

One of her videos that was viewed the most was.

me, Pewds, her, Ken, Minx, and Anthony playing prop hunt. I clicked and watched it

"Hey hey guys, Im with Cryaotic and Pewdiepie. They still dont know im a youtuber... thats why im whisphering in their bathroom, and we are gonna play prop hunt! let's get going" she whisphered and small echoes followed her voice.

She is in a bathroom alright.

I watched 'till the very end of the video. Sam, Samantha is the  YouTuber I loved to watch play games, ScarlettComet.

••••••••••

Hey guyzzzzz Sam's signature look is a beanie. :I yesh.

thats the part 1 guys

:v i love you xD

~Domsie