(34) Hope

Cassey's POV

Sam looked at me as if i was a crazy person and i gave her an 'imserious' look.

"Wait, wait!, what do you mean 'not from this world'?"

I let go of her wrist and sighed " Cant you see it, Sam? I dont look like my father or mother or any of my ancestors and relatives! A memory of a creature carrying me through a portal and into a castle? Sam, its possible that im not from here! I have read alot of books about worlds and creatures and i believe its true, do you wanna know why i believe? because IT IS true! Is it possible that you might have a twin sister?"

Sam stared at me but it looked like she was thinking.

"I dont remember anything from my childhood except for the moments me and my friend Ryan's , aka Cry, fun times together"

"YOU KNEW CRY WHEN YOU WERE KIDS!? WHAT THE FAHK!?" Pewds jumped in and scared Sam.

"If only you have seen your face!" Me and the girl with brown hair laughed.

"Okay, lets go to the mage, Shall we?" I walked down the hallway and into the stairs.

"If any of you are scared of rats or insects, Go hold someone's arm because there are alot of them here!"  I ended with a chuckle as i saw the girl gripped Felix's arm.

I held a torch and walked upstairs "I didnt catch your name." I turned to look at girl.

"Marzia... EEP!" Marzia hugged Felix when a cockroach walked on her foot.

"Nice to meet you, Marzia. Im Princess Cassey Cadenzaila, but call me Cassey" I smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you too pri- err... Cassey!" She gave an awkward smile and i chuckled.

We continued walking up the stairs with only torch for light.

I hope i will discover the truth about why i dont look like any of my parents or ancestors.

I hope...

•••••••

a short chappy :c sorry

but it is supposed to be "1 week = 1 long chapter" but i already posted a chapter this week so i just published it just because i think the last chapt isnt enough for you guys!

sorry for this short chapter

and ill see you very soon, Bye!

Thanks for reading.

(yes its Marzia's outro :3 but with the word "reading")

~Domsie