(11) Mario~!

Sam's POV (yay c:)

I waited infront of his door while  I tap my foot impatiently. I heard shuffling noise and then footsteps. When the door opened, I was met by a mask.

"hey, hey..." I awkwardly stood there

God, I'm an idiot

"Sam, what are you doing here" he leaned back.

"Checking you because I heard you slamming shits" I said and twirled some of my hair on my finger.

"You look like fucking mario!" he laughed, holding his stomach.

I looked down at my outfit, first link, now it resembles mario.

I turned red and slapped his arm. "shut up"  I cant help but to chuckle.

cry sighed, arelief one."come in milady!" making an italian accent.

"You dork." I pushed him playfully and got in. I stop dead at my tracks when I saw his living room all messed up!

"dafuq happened to you" I look back at him. My face got hit by something hard so I tripped a few steps backwards.

"ugh.." I groaned and rubbed my nose "what hit me?"

Cry tapped his mask. I blushed and stood up.

"imsosorry" I said quickly.

"It's okay samantha! no problem at all!" he said making that terrible italian accent. I hate him.

I puffed my cheeks and crossed my arms "stop it!!" I whined like a kid.

"no can do, mario!" he made jumping movements. You know, like those jumping thing in Mario?

"'kay thats it!" I ran towards him and he ran

"Oh I get it, You wanna save the princess! lets goooo~!" he laughed and I chased him around his apartment.

Cry's POV

Sam chased me around my apartment and I cant help but to laugh while running. she is so cute! i mean she is only my shoulder height! how did I bumped my mask to her face then? well i leaned towards her, planning to scare her, but failed miserably.

A pain shot in my head and something showed up in my head.

*IN MY MIND*

I was running around someone's house and was being chased by a girl. The same girl in my memories/dreams.

"slow down, cry!!" she shouted.

"nevaaaar!!" I shouted back and still ran.

I heard a loud thud at my back and turned around to see her tripped on something and was laying unconsious.

"m------!!!" I ran to her and carried her.

Then it slowly faded.

*end*

I cant keep this pain in my head.i stopped running and held my head.

The last thing on my head was

'Who is that girl?'

before I blacked out.

Sam's POV

I was just chasing Cry around his apartment then he slowed down. He doesnt look like he is tired, he looks in pain?

Then he stopped and shouted "AGHHH!!"

I ran up to him and held him.

"Cry!?CRY!" I shook him violently.

But he then passed out.

fuck.

I called pewds to help me bring cry to the hospital.

What.The.heck.just.happened?