(35) Matilda the mage

Picture isnt mine c:

••••••••••••••

Sam's POV

We followed Cassey upto the stairs.

man, this is a one tall tower!

Cassey stopped, making me bump into her.

"hey why did y-- oh..." i looked up at the HUGE wooden door.

"Matilda?" Cassey knocked on the door 3 times , making a booming sound.

The door opened itself and Cassey took 3 steps in and turned around to face us.

"Well? do you wanna go home or not?" she smiled and continued walking inside, placing the torch on the side.

We followed, it was dark inside. The chandelier above was lit. Okay we can see well now.

"Matilda? Me and this fellow people need your powers." Cassey called out. " I'll pay you.. if you want."

"it depends on what you are gonna use my magic for." a deep soothing female voice was heard from nowhere.

"for... portals, Matilda, Portals that leads us to different worlds."

"And why do you want portals, mistress?"

"For these people to go back in their own worlds.."

"You mean those people came from another world!?" The woman's voice sounded amused.

A woman with a robe came out from the curtains, playing with a scarlet glowing ball. She pulled back her hood and when she saw me, her eyes widened.

"Oh my... i guess its time." She said

"What time?"

"Time to uh-uh.... cast a daily spell!" The woman casted a spell and a beautiful outline of an enchanted fairy was moving behind her, dancing. It stopped and striked a pose before fading.

"wow, that was beautiful" marzia stared at the sprinkling of lights above her in awe.

"Thank you" Matilda smiled.

She has a nice green hair with hot red lipstick. She's beautiful! Not in a lesbian-y way. Im just being honest.

"Im running low in energy, so feel free to search for the book. Nothing else!" She sternly said the last part then went to a sofa and read a book.

I shrugged and skipped my way to the....ehem WORLD OF BOOKS! How does she read all of these?

I searched for the book with a green square on it for minutes wich felt like hours!

I saw a book standing out from the rest... The book i was finding for was just right there! I climbed down the ladder thing and moved it to the place where the book was located.

Once i pulled it out, a paper came out. I went to ground and picked it up. "I found the book, guys!" I waved the book above my head.

"Great work, Sam!" Cassey took the book and made a conversation with Matilda.

As i waited, i got bored, then i remembered the paper that fell. I read it.

'Property of Matilda Payton Cassadin

Please ask for permission, and once done using it... please return it promptly!'

A/N : I suck at making up surnames ;-;

I put the note inside my pocket and saw that Cassey and Matilda were done talking.

"Lets start this!" Matilda said and her hands started to glow.

Yeah.. lets start

••••••••••••

Okay i think im gonna put 1-3 chapters in a week. It depends if im inspired c:

But im gonna put another update soon :D

Comment if you get confused or you just wanna ask something

Bye guys

AND ALSO my story is almost 1k views c: im very happy

Thanks for reading

It means so much to me. *single tear*

Haha drama xD

You might think its just few, but to me... its much lol

Bye again C:

~Domsie