(29) Reason

Cry's POV

I woke up in a room filled with nothing but me and dusts. I opened the door and the room was pitch black but i went in anyway.

Once i was in the middle of that room a spot light hit me.

"Oh, Ryan, youre awake!"

i heard mad's voice out of nowhere. I felt like something or someone is missing.

"Are you looking for your sweet Sam or should we say Manthy~?"

"shut up"

"That doesnt answer my question!"

I was thrown into a chair which locked me on it.

"Watch as your pretty Sam get killed by 30  Demonic Ogres. Have fun."

A Big screen appeared infront of me and it showed Sam, with her angelish clothes and holding a sword. Her eyes were widened but changed into a challenging one.

"Sam wont get killed, i know that"

Sam's POV

I looked at them as they stared at me with their bloody red eyes. I smirked and slayed the first one.Blood splattered on my face and his body layed limp on the floor and i stepped on his guts and looked up at the others. They all charged at me. I chuckled.... then i laughed and laughed while chopping the shit out of them. It made me feel great. Im going to get you, kara and 'mad'.

i slayed the head of the other ogre but my sword only went half through so i pulled its head and the spine came coming off also. and i threw it on the other ogres running towards me. Blood, Blood all over me.

I dont know why am i still an angel, im killing alot of ogres.

An ogre came up to me and I held its head with all my stregth and shot it right on the brain. I shot the other one, running towards me on the troath with my shotgun.

This actually reminds me of the song Angel with a shotgun in nightcore mode. I love nightcore... ENOOOUGHHH I kept getting distracted. I shot the one infront of me and slayed the one at my back. I have a shotgun and a sword in my hand... eh

And I finally killed the last one, i took its head off and the spine and threw it on the floor and the head splattered blood and brain parts, I stabbed it on his stomach for several times while laughing. i stopped when its Guts and liver, intenstin are all crushed. The metallic smell of the blood makes me wanna threw up, but i held it and walked.

I dont care about the blood on my boots and me stepping on the ogre's ugly body parts, all i care about is getting my friends out of this hell hole.

Cry's POV

I looked at the screen with horror on my face, i didnt expect sam to kill and crush the ogres while.....laughing. what's gone into her!?

"your little sam got crazy, eh?" Mad voice boomed

"fuck you"

"Someone is being disrespectful here."

I looked at my right side and saw Mad.

He slapped me across the face and it stinged really hard.

"You have to learn how to respect me, Ryan"

"How about YOU have to learn that you always lose anyway."

"Im doing this for a reason, ryan"

He slid a blade on top of my eyebrow to my lower cheek, blood came trickling down my face.

"You'll realize it on the end"

He punched me on the jaw making me black out.