(21) Kara

Sam's POV

I knocked on Cry's door, 3 times.It  Finally opened it to reveal a masked boy with green v-neck shirt and jeans. While i stood there with an over sized dark violet hoodie and denim shorts that stops at the middle of my thigh and im wearing sandals, can you believe that i wore a different kind of shoes!?

I pushed my hair into the side and he stepped out.

"Sup?" i said mocking him.

"Sup to you too" He chuckled and opened the door a little more. " Please come in, madam" He made a terrible accent then bowed.

"What i gentleman!" i gasped, copied his accent and put three fingers on my lips.

"Oof!!" i heard a familiar voice in the kitchen.A lady came out to revea- Shit.

It was Kara, she has a jet balck hair with golden hazel eyes. She was standing there, glaring at me.Omyfuckinggod, does she know the thing called 'clothes'? She is wearing a yellow tank top wich didnt covered her cleavage and a black very short shorts.Dafuq, look at her with her yellow REALLY high heels. And her face looked like a coloring book, caked with makeup. Gold eyeshadow, fake lashes, her over made high arched eyebrow, Really pink lips and dont get me started at her skin, it looks like cake.

How do i know her, you ask? She was the sluttiest shit in college.

"Kara" i muttered with a touch of anger.

"Samantha" she muttered back.

"You guys know each other?" Cry stood there awkwardly.

"Yes" We said at the same time.

"Well- dafuq is she doing here?" I hesitated at first.

"Well , I met her at the groceries" cry said with his innocent voice.

"Lets talk.." i said then glanced at kara " alone." i pulled cry's wrist and dragged him into his room. I shut the door and faced cry.

I looked at him deep in his eyes, telling him im serious. "Why did you brought her to your place then?"

He placed a hand on his back neck. " well, she is pretty, cool and nice!"

"you mean by 'pretty, cool and nice' is her over shown body?" I slightly shouted

"Aw, come on Sammy! No i dont meanby that- wait are you jelous?" he wiggled his eyebrows

I felt my face burning " No- wait, did you just called me 'Sammy'?" i squinted my eyes.

He shrugged "Why do you even care if a brought a girl over?"

"Because..." I dont know what to say." I dont fucking know! UGH!" i stormed out of his apartment and into my apartment and sat on my bed.

Im gonna call Marzia for some girl help.I took out my phone and I pressed on Marzia's number and after 3 rings, she finally answered.

"Hey" a sweet cute italian voice was heard.

"i...have a problem.." i sounded so weak...

i heard shuffling noise from the other line "What problem?"

"Well, there is this girl flirting with cry and i know this girl for like a long time and if cry fell for her im sure he will get hurt!" my voice cracked

"..." silence... " *gasp*  do you like cry!?"

I widened my eyes and shook my head, even if she cant see it "I-i dont know.." im blushing again.

"well wait for me, ill be there in a few minutes" she hung up, leaving me sitting there.

I stared at my two guitars, an acoustic and one electric, Deep in thought, will cry even fall for me? a simple girl who isnt even pretty? Something cutted me off from thinking. A knock on the door was heard. I got up And ran to my door.

"Hi Mar- Kara!?" i was suprised but still angry that i saw her instead of my loving friend.

"Listen sam, Dont you try get cry! Who am i kidding! You dont deserve a hot guy like him anyway! He will fall for me for good!" She putted her hand on her chest.

"What makes you think you can stop me from getting cry?" i sassed

"You will be wasting your time trying to get a guy who wouldnt fa-" she was cutted off by her ponytailed hair pulled back by a hand, Marzia'a hand.

"and you think you deserve to be loved and get a guy like him to fall for you? thats nonsense!" Marzia said but her voice was deep compared to her cute one, it was scary and her accent made it look she was fucking serious!

Kara pulled her hair from marzia's hand and fixed her full bangs and ran to cry's apartment.

"so whats the probs?" Now she is back with her voice.

"You saw that slut?". she nodded slowly. "She's my problem.."

"hmm.. goodthing i brought this." She searched in her bag and oulled out a camera thing.

she looked at it then looked at me."I borrowed this thing from felix. Its a camera of some sort that is connected to his computer without wires, its like a security cam, whenever we go out and we wanted to see the pugs for awhile he opens his laptop and clicks on a file and you will see the pugs."

I nodded "and what are we gonna do with this?"

"i know it sounds weird but, lets watch if kara tries 'something' on cry"

"Nice"

"Here's the plan on how we could sneak this in cry's living room"

After discussing the plan we went outside and infront of cry's apartment And knocked

Here we go...