(16) SUPRISE!!!

Sam's POV

Its marzia and pewds' Birthday! YESH.

Whenever they knock on my apartment, I wouldn't answer and I hold my breath. Sometimes I exclaim "YOU CANT COME!" But now Marzia and Wewds will be really welcomed now *evil grin*

I opened my skype and saw Pewds is online, so I called him.

We stared at each other for 4 seconds then we broke in laughter.

"So hows it going, Sam?" He asked

"nothing... it's just YOU CAN COME IN MY APARTMENT NOW!" I slammed my hand on my bed each word I exclaimed. Im laying on the bed using laptop.

"REALLY!?" He said excitedly.

"Pewds, can you help me open this?" A sweet thick italian accent was heard... and a hand holding a makeup case.

Pewds struggled to open the case.

"Oh, hey sam!" She waved at the camera.

"Sam said we can go in her apartment agai-" Pewds said then the popping of case made him stop talking... also of Marzia screaming

" yes!" Marzia puts her hands up in the air.

"here is your ca-" Pewds was cutted off by Marzia.

"thanksletsgo!" she said quickly, not giving Pewds a chance to turn off the computer.

How long did I even planned? I looked at the calendar, 2 weeks.

I ran quickly to the living room, where Cry, Minx, Ken, Grav3yardgirl, Toby, Smosh, Zoella and Alfie is in there. I heard Marzia and Pewds were hanging out with zoe and alfie so... I invited them. Since Zoe was one of my highschool friends.

"THEY ARE COMING!!"  I shouted like a retard while putting my blue beanie on. Im wearing a white shirt with a chihuahua on it and blue jeans and my black boots. Ofcourse im wearing my glasses too.

We hid on our hiding spots and then for a few minutes I heard a knock and pewds' swedish accent calling.

"Come in!" I singed.

They opened the door and looked around. The lights are off and so is the power hehe... Marzia kept pressing the light button but the lights never worked.

When she gave up and took a step.

"now" I murmured in my walkie talkie. Cry turned on my power thing. Yes. my apartment has its own power thing.

"HEY HEY, SUPRISE!" I jumped infront of them making Marzia wide eyed and squeeing from shock and hugged Pewds. and Pewds just made a 'manly' scream.

Everyone popped out of there hiding places and cheered. Marzia still wide eyed but not in a bad way, pewds is smiling.

"Sam... is this why you-" Pewds asked

"yep!" I putted my hands on my back while my feet rock back and fort.

A sound was heard from nowhere, making all of us quiet. "EUEEEEEEEEUEEEEEEEEEUHHHEEEHHH"

Cry appeared but stopped running when everyone looked at him.Cry just stood there awkwardly

"... I wonder who made that noise..." Said Cry pretending it wasn't him so he just leaned on the door frame.

Almost everyone had to fly to Florida just to be in Pewds and Marzia's party

They all laughed.

This party will be great..

•••••••••••

Eeeeueeehhhh

Aint no party like a pewdiepie party!

sorry there is still no gore and stuff like that :c

but there will be action and those kindof stuff soon, since mad escaped now

D: nuooo! mad escaped

~Domsie