(18) No...

Sam's POV

I was running to the hospital and asked a nurse.

"Miss, what room is 'Cry' in?" I asked.

"(insert room number) miss" she said.

"thanks.." I ran up the hospital because I got no time to take an elavator anyway.

I opened the door quickly and saw Minx, Ken, Pewds, Marzia and the late night crew, staring at me.

I fell on the floor, since I was tired running up to a hospital.

"Hi.." I said weakly

"Sam, I dont think you'll handle the...news" Scott gulped.

I stood up "what... what is the news?" my voice cracked.

Everyone looked at each other but Minx took a step forward "Cry will be in a coma for days or even weeks due to his blood lost and once he wakes up he might get an amnesia from his head hitting hard in the crash. There are alot of bruise and cuts on his body that will be healed shortly but he will still be taken to surgery because his right leg broke..."

"WHAT!?" My vision begun to blur from the tears forming on my eyes.

I looked at Cry's limp body. His mask is cracked, tubes are injected on him and all those bruises on his body wich cant be unseen.

"Cry, No!" I  fell on my knees infront of cry's bed."please wake up" I sobbed harder

"Guys, Sam needs privacy, lets go" Marzia said quietly and they walked out the door but Marzia stopped and looked at me."He will wake up soon, Sam, Dontworry" she said sadly then gently closed the door.

I stood up still sobbing. I held cry's hands and my mouth started to talk.

"C-cry, Please wake up soon, I mean...who would be there if I'm feeling lonely? you're the only one thats always been on my side except for Pewds and Marzia ofcourse. Please don't leave me like what my childhood friend did. DAMNIT you know what!?  I fucking love you cry! Dont you fucking dare die! Haven't you even notice that im inlove with you! Damnit, Sam.WHY WASNT I THERE WITH YOU TO PROTECT YOU? You protected me and you're always by my side. I FAILED CRY, I failed to protect you. Im so stupid! I will never leave your side 'till you get better. I promise that... I wont fail again.."

I sobbed hard and leaned on the chair and started to fall asleep.

"I love you, cry"

••••••••

IM so sorry, i suck at these drama stuff

i know its crappy

but atleast i tried .3.

~Domsie