(17) Mentally not physicaly

Cry's POV

Yesterday was awesome. I even took a picture of Sam asleep on the couch. and Pewds, Ken and Toby dancing. Sam looks so adorable and innocent when sleeping. ALRIGHT fine, I like sam! okay? But she wont like me back once she saw what's hidden under this mask, and when she knew about Mad!cry.

I sighed furiously and went outside my apartment. I stopped infront of Sam's apartment for 3 seconds then walked  to the lift.

"Sam wont like you back..." I breathed out as I started my car and drove to the fields. (its the same one that sam went to :O)

I stood in the middle of the fields, deep in thought.

Someone harshly turned me and I saw.

"Mad.." I said in my 'cry reads' voice.

"Have you guess her yet?" He crossed his arms

"I....I have alot stuff in my mind okay!?" J scratched my head in annoyance.

"Is it Sam who is bothering you?" he asked.

"why do you care?" starting to be angry.

"She deserves to be punished.." He said darkly

"WHAT!?" I'm trying not to punch him right in his face. Don't he dare LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON SAM.

"She is getting in your way of thinking who that girl in your memories is." He just stood there staring at me.

"Dont hurt her!" I said grabbing mad's wrist.

"Make me..." he smirked evilly then vanished, leaving red and black dust infront of me.

"NO, SAM!" I ran as fast as I can to my car and started to drive it really fast.

A truck was running towards me, honking its horn.

As I was driving I heard mad's voice

"I will hurt her... but not physicaly".." but mentally *laughs insanely*"

A flash of light invaded my eyes then darkness.

Sam's POV

I was sitting on my bed, staring at my guitar.

"Its been along time since I played you" I chuckled at myself. My phone went off, It was Minx calling. I answered and only to be met by a worried british voice.

"SAM! Cry has been in an accident!" She almost shouted.

"W-WHAT!?" I stood up "where are you guys?"

"On our way to the hospital.." Ken said in the background.

"What h-hospital?" I run to my closet and picked my hoodie and beanie and putted it on while still on the phone.

"(hospital name here)... It's not that far from where we met, sam" Marzia said in the background.

"Alright, on my way" I ran down the building and called a taxi.

"Why did he got into an accident all of the sudden?"