(5) ScarlettComet [Pt.2]

Sam's POV

I am walking my dog in the park then my phone went off.

I looked at who might be calling me.

" Pewds? "

I answered it.

"Heyya?" I said my usual greeting when answering phone calls.

"Hai Sam!" the Swede cheered.

"So... why did you called?" I said, sounding polite.

"u-- oh yeah! we gotta talk. Be here in me and marzia's house, Now" he sternly said the last part.

Okay, now I'm scared.

Pewds haven't been like that, but I just shrugged it off and carried comet and walked to their house.

-------

I arrived at their house and knocked on the door.

Marzia's face was shown and she pulled me in and into the kitchen.

'whoa....whats happening?' i thought.

When I was in the kitchen I saw Cry, Pewds, Minx and Ken. What is happening!?

"Mind to explain this scarlett?" Minx said in her british accent and showed me her laptop, and on the screen was my channel. shit.

"*sigh* How did you guys found out?" I asked and they all looked at Cry who awkwardly stood there.

"Sam why didnt you tell us?" Ken asked.

Oh, did i mentioned Minx and Ken is in my friend's list now?

Yeah, they are cool. Minx has purple bangs and the rest is brownand Ken is wearing his usual bear hat and his beard growing.

"I dont want you guys treating me differently because im a kind of popular youtuber " I looked at my feet.

"Even if we did know, we would treat you the same, friend!" Cry finally spoke.

"I guess Im just really worried" I weakly laughed.

"Oh, sam take a look at this" Cry showed me his laptop and Russ' face was shown.

"Hi Sam! would you want to join the live stream tonight? Cry here kept talking about you an-" Russ said but was cutted off by Cry shouting. "YOU HEARD NOTHING" Cry shout.

I just laughed and proceed to listen to Russ on skype "So you wanna play?"Russ asked "sure!" I said.

Then a girl with a red hair was seen on the skype "Oh my god, Sam, I think you are my long lost twin, Scarlett!!"

(A/N:i made it double 't' because scarlet is just a color so i added another 't' to make it look like a name)

Everyone laughed. "Well, just join the group chat tonight, bye" Russ said and ended the call and I looked at them looking at me.

"What?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"LETS DO COLLAB AGAIN!" Slmost everyone shouted. Marzia just covered her ears.

"How about tomorrow? me and Marzia will have a girl time." I said and put my hand over Marzia's shoulder.

"Yes!" she cheered

"Alright, Pewds, Cry, Marzia and Sam; Me and Ken will be going back to our hotel... seperate rooms. Don't think I'm cheating on Krism!" Minx  laughed and we chuckled.

"Oh wait, zminx, how long are you gonna stay here?" Cry called out " me? I'm not sure yet. And Ken... well, same as me" she said.

" 'kay bye now!" Ken waved goodbye and both of them went outside.

"Scarlettcomet, ey? " Pewds said while crossing his arms.

"Whaaat?" I asked

"You should've told us, Sam!" Marzia said while patting my shoulders.

"pffft... I was worried okay?" I said and Cry was just standing there smirking at me.

Oh well... better be prepared for the stream tonight, by relaxing with marzia. She could teach me how she remain to be calm and relax herself. Yay girl time xD

•••••••••

Scarlettcomet is not a real youtuber so dont bother searching...its just an OC okay!? xD Sam acts like she is one of the boys when playing video games but acts like a girl whenever she is with a friend and normal in every day time ....wut

anyway dats it

c:

~Domsie