(27) Perfect...

Sam's POV

I looked at Cry, confused.

"dont you remember me manthy?"

I felt my clothes changed back to normal. "of course, youre cry right?"

Cry sighed and glanced at the ground then to me.

He pulled a string of his mask. My eyes widened"Cry, what are you doing!?"

He pulled another string and the mask slid off and showed his forehead.Then he pulled the last string. I looked away as i hear a loud thud, meaning the mask fell off.

A soft hand hooked my chin and he made me look at him. He held me like i was a fragile vase.

He was handsome, Electric blue eyes, cute nose, pink lips , he was perfect. but he was familiar very familiar.

"You look-" I gasped when i realized who he was.

I pulled out the picture in my bag and looked at it and i glanced at cry. I burst out in tears and he held me tight.

"R-ryan..." I whisphered.

"Shhh.. dont Cry, Manthy"

"i thought i would never see you ever again!"

"well now you see me.." he chuckled and kissed me on the forehead and i blushed.

We smiled at each other and we talked and talked in the empty park until it was sunset.

I was really happy, Ive met Ryan again. All this time, cry was ryan.

We were back at my apartment  and when i was going back to the living room the lights were off as i was about to open the lights i felt arms around my hips and heard someone

"Boo.."

I screamed and jumped out and all i heard was Cry's laugh. And the lights finally opened.

I walked to the kitchen, pretending to be angry. Cry followed

"Sam im so sorry!" he said between his laughs.

I put water in the two empty glasses and i walked up to him and threw the water on his face. His face looked so priceless.

I laughed until i cant breathe and glanced at cry.

"Samantha!!!"

I squealed and ran still laughing.

to my living room, kitchen, bathroom and my bedroom.

Cry tackled me on the floor but didnt hurt much since my floor in my bedroom is covered with carpet.

We laughed and stared at each other for seconds, our noses touched and Cry was leaning in.

My life is perfect now. Ive met my long lost bestfriend.The Room shaked and turned pitch black and Cry's laugh was heard but more darkly and insane.

"Mad.." Cry whisphered

So i guess that was 'Mad'

"Let the games Begin! " mad laughed insanely and everything went white

"Cry?"

Then my vision went black.

••••••
The action and stuff like that will start! c:
how do you feel about Sam and cry being best friends in their childhood?

~Domsie