(33) worlds and portals

Cry's POV

*Dream land*

It was all black, i cant move, i cant see, i cant speak , i cant do anything but to listen to the people talking .

"What are we gonna do to Sam once she is back in our place?" A female asked

"Take her life away, thats what!" The guy laughed like a maniac

"What!? i thought you were doing this just for them to know the secret!"

"I wont let Sam know..! Sam must be gone! Cry should feel the pain he gave me when he killed Payton!"

"Its in the past, Mad!"

"I dont care! HE MUST PAY!" The guy roared at the female

"So youre just going to let him feel the same pain? Did you even thought of what he might do in his world? he could kill! he could be insane! and how about Sam? What did SAM do to you?"

"SHUT UP! you only became a queen because of me, kara! I can control hell whenever I want. Now shut your fucking mouth and let me do what i want!"

"You cant do this!"

Silence took over and a female scream was heard.

The voices belonged from... Kara and Mad.

*end*

I woke up with my head pounding and i scratched my head. was that all a dream? wait, did i just scratched my head?

I looked down and saw that the cuffs are open so i stood up and  stretched .

I walked cautiously around the room, finding a door. Once i found one i opened it and i was hitted by the hot air from hell.

A guard was standing on the corner so sneaked up to him and strangled him.

"Dont speak..i just need your weapons.." I whisphered shout. It died and i snatched the axe from its back. And looked at my surroundings.

"I'm coming for you, Sam"

Sam's POV

"Sam, Cry's brother are locked in Kara or Mad's dungeon.." Marzia muttered

"What!?" I shouted making Pewds and Marzia flinch. "Cry's brother!?"

"Calm down, Sam! Im sure he is alright!" Pewdie poked my back

"I hope so!"

Cassey came back with the king and queen behind.

"Im so sorry, miss. The Queen of the other kingdom told us to lock this fine girl in this terrible place! She said that this girl  did something horrible and they have no place to take her, so we let them borrow this one room and payed us. She never told us what she did. I sincerely apologize." The queen apologized.

"But could you please explain why do you look like my... daughter?" The king stepped front.

"*laughs* I dunno!" I shrugged

The king and queen looked at each other with worried looks.

"And um... why do you, young people wear..that? I havent seen such clothing like that!" The king said observing our clothes.

"Isnt it FAB?" Pewds striked a pose.

"What?" the queen's face is filled with confusion.

"Nevermind that, could you please take me out now? this goat is killing me." Marzia shook the bars.

The King opened the gate thing and Marzia jumped out, running away from the goat.

"If Cassey's hair wasnt short blondy brown and blue violet eyes, i would totally be confused at who to thank for finding me." Marzia hid behind me.

"Just remember, I dont wear dresses or girly stuff at a NORMAL day." I smirked and zoned out... then i realized.

How are we gonna go out of this so called 'dimnension?' or...world.

"HOLY NUGGETS! how are we gonna get out of this world slash dimnension!?" I freaked out and runned in circles.

"World? we have a mage who can try to help you!" Cassey finally spoke up .

"Are you crazy!? You believe these people came from another world or dim something!" The king walked infront Cassey.

"Dad, What explanation would it be that this girl looks like me and wearing these clothes?"

"Cassey... Y-your adopted! There might be a chance you had a twin sister."

"WHAT!? i couldnt believe this foolish thing!"

"Its true, honey"

"You know what? I dont care if im adopted or not, im going to let them see the mage!" Cassey pulled our wrists and walked out of the prison.

"You actually believe us? " I asked.

"Yes. And im coming with you once we know about how to get to your place."

"are you nuts!?"

" Infact i know what book it is to look for . A portal that will lead us to different worlds..."

"How?"

"I have small amount of memory while i was a very little kid. I could remember a creature carrying me and the book through a portal and into a castle." She stopped walking and looked at me with a shocked face, like she realized something.

"I dont think im from this world..."