(28) Hell

Sam's POV

I woke up in a.... dungeon!? I stood up and looked outside of my cell. No prisoners, heh weird? I felt something soft whenever i took a step so looked down and saw im wearing a white puffy/fuzzy boots, im back in this angelish clothes again. I looked around once again and noticed something that i shouldve awhile ago. Cry was missing.

I panicked and shook the bars "Cry!"

I got mad and stomped my foot like a child, and it actually flew the bars away. HAZZAAAHHHH! I walked out of the cell and ran, trying to find an exit.

Left, left, right, left, up, right, down and.... im lost. Im running out of hope, i opened the wooden door and i was out of that hell hole.

I sighed in relief that i didnt get lost in there. I was in a castle, but the stones are red. I walked cautiously while looking around.

I was about to open a door made out of stone but something made me flew back. I rubbed my temple and glanced at who did it. Kara.

"Youre still wearing that shitty dress?"

"I believe you didnt took it literally that im the queen of demons, dear. I rule them. They obey me!"

"Dont Care. You cant fight me with that dress, did you even thought of that?" i chuckled and a sword appeared on my hand.

She groaned and held her big stick thingy and swung it. She was covered with yellow fire and it made a booming sound.

The fire is now gone. She was wearing slutty devil-ish clothes and she held a big sharp blade ring.

"Dont you think im stupid enough to not think about that, darling"

"Stop with the pet names!" I charged to her but she tripped me and she laughed.

"Pathetic! This is why i chose to be a demon than to be an angel, because angels are so fucking retarded!"

"oh yeah? lets see who is retarded once i slay you and your guts all over the place!"

"Why wont we see then?" she smirked and went in position and so did i.

Our eyes narrowed. My eyes widened when i heard Marzia's scream.

"Yes, i got your friends.." she laughed once again she charged me.

I dodged but i cutted her arm. She hissed and looked at me, her eyes are bloody red.

"Ugh! Cant you stay still!?"

"Im not stupid to just stand here and let you slay me in bits"

There was another scream.

"What are you doing to them!?"

"why should i tell you?"

"You should tell me because once i put this sword on your fucking head you wont tell anything with your bloody mouth!"

"Oh yeah? you think you could do that?"

"yes"

she laughed " meet my army, Sam"

She ran out of the room so fast like she was one of the winds.

I groaned and opened the stone door. My Jaw dropped.

I was met by Kara's guards, 30 of them. A glow started on my hands and became a crystal gun... so purrrttyyyyy ENOUGH! FOCUS!

"Let's kill some ugly ogres then" "For my friends.."