Chapter 35

Yes we can. 👍🏻

———————————
Zels POV

Ok so Arthur told me to talk to Meliodas and he'll talk to Ben. His plan is to have them meet up at this dinner place. I don't think it's gonna work in all honestly because they seem to not want to see eachother at the moment. Eh. Let's just hope it can work.

Later~

"Yo Meliadas".

"Haha it's Meliodas". Said the blonde cheesecake. It's NOT a compliment. It is an insult.

"Ok whatever". I said. "Anyways. Come with me to Marco's dinner and bar".

"Why? Ohhhhh. You want a brother date don't ya~". Meliodas said wiggling his shoulders.

"No! But there's someone there to meet you". I said annoyingly. Thinking about a brother date bothers me and it disgusts me by the sound of it.

"Ohhhh. Who?"

"Someone. It's a surprise". I said.

"Oh alright. What time?".

"7pm". I said walking off. Well that was easier than I thought. I didn't think the cheese bastard would agree so easily. Later I met up with Arthur at the park like he asked.

"Ah! Zeldris! How did it go?"

"It went ok. He agreed. Hbu?"

"He also agreed."

"Oh so things are going well". I said kinda happy that he agreed. Now we have to wait until 7 and just wing it.

Later~

We were at Marco's dinner and bar. Arthur and me were waiting at table 4 near the windows. It was a really fancy place. Arthur decided to go here bc he thought it would be a nice gesture. And for the occasion we were wearing suits.

"They should be here by now". Arthur said.

"What if they dont show up?"

"They should. I mean who would miss out on free food?"

"If that's the case, then Bin should show up now".

Arthur chuckled. "Haha silly. I told you his name is Ban".

"Oh right BAAAAAAAAAANNN". I said very slowly.

Then in the corner of my eye. Meliadas and BAAAAAAAAAANNN showed up. However they didn't come in through the sale door. They came in thru different doors. Yes this place is really fucking extra that they have 2 doors.

"Alright so. You get sir Meliodas and I get Sir Ban, then we guide them to our table". Arthur said walking away. It was so sudden that at first I stopped thinking. Then I got my head together and went to get my cheese brother. I walked to him and guided him to the table where he sees Ban. Now let the fucking magic continue.

"B-Ban?"

"Oh. Cap- I mean Meliodas".

They both silently stared at eachother and me and Arthur were sitting there awkwardly.

"So Arthur. Why ya bring us here?" Said BAAAAAAAAAANNN.

Uh oh. Shit. Fuck. Poopy shit. They're getting suspicious. Shit. What are we supposed to do now. Shit. I looked at Arthur. He looked calm but he didn't say anything.

"Zeldris. Why is Ban here?" The cheese said.

I was shaking. What the hell man. I did not think this through. I keep looking over at Arthur to see if he had anything in mind but he was just standing there looking at nothing.