Chapter 5

Arthurs POV: (remember this is 5 years later)

After Zeldris returned the kids, we hung out at a cafe near the beach.

"So I want to know you and I guess we could use this time to do so" I said

"alright well what do you want to know"

"well first of all facts about you"

"well, i'm a demon, 257 years old in demon age, used to be in the 10 commandments, former executioner and I plan to be a stripper one day when I'm older."

I spat out my drink. "sorry but um I didn't want to hear that..."

"oh no it's alright". I'm blushing with embarrassment.

"My birthday is on the 5th of February and my blood type is A."

"Well what are you doing here in Britannia?"

"Honestly I ran away from my ex"

"oh?"

"yea we broke up and I didn't have anywhere to go so me and a friend left the demon world"

"so you dragged your friend here?"

"Yea cuz i didn't want to be lonely"

He seemed to be uncomfortable talking about his ex. He seemed to be fidgeting a lot.

"well I'm 21 years old, my Blood type is also A, my birthday is August 17."

"wow your younger than I thought"

"I get a lot"

"So do you like it here?"

"yea it's peaceful"

"ok good"

"have you thought about the idea of living with me?"

"well I told you you didn't have to do that"

"well do you prefer to stay homeless"

He gave me a serious look. Now I'm looking at him. He doesn't look like he's homeless. He's probably living with Meliodas.

"well there's going to be a party later on in Camelot so uh you should come"

"oh i'll think about it"

I smiled "Great"

He gave me a poker face look. It was cute. He's so small too. He's just like Meliodas. We talked for an hour about out pasts and first lovers and our experiences. It was fun. I hope he's having fun too. It was fun hanging out with new people. I guess I was wrong about him. It was time for me to go. Me and Zeldris went seperate ways. I travelled to Liones to see my favourite person Merlin. She is the reason why I always go to Liones. When I got there I was so excited to see her.

"MERLIN!!"

"oh Arthur hey"

"Merlin how are you? Are you feeling fine?"

"oh yes I am"

"well look who's here~" I turned around and it was Ban.

"Looks like you are dedicated to win Merlin's love huh?"

"What?" I blushed. "Merlin it's not like that"

She giggled. Ban was laughing right at me. I feel humiliated.

"Well um I came here to tell you that there will be a party that i will be hosting and I was thinking that, Merlin, would you be my date?"

"OOOOOhhhh Arthur's got balls now huh?"It was Meliodas.