Chapter 12

So in the end. Guess what. I got dragged back home by this punk. Damn you Arthur. I was having a good time. Also I paid $300! Even though my time was nearly over, I wanted to stay with that guy until is was completely over. So basically I'm with Arthur. He forced me into his carriage and now we're going back to his house. SO yes. he's kidnapping me. He's not a king. He's a fricken kidnapper. I didn't even want to look at him because I was mad at him. Soon I slowly fell into a deep sleep because I was drunk. ZZzzzzz

Arthurs POV.

We finally arrived home. I looked to my right and I saw Zeldris was sleeping. I tried to wake him up but he didn't nudge. I tried waking him again but he was still asleep. In the end I carried him to my room and placed him on the bed. I tucked him in placed a bucket near him in case he throws. I know he was drunk because he wasn't speaking probably. When I dragged him out of the strip club all he was saying was:

"YoU lizzart(little) biatchhhhh. Let me goooooooo."

"Immma woppper yo arsssee".

"Keal (kill) wuuu (u)".

Now I'm looking after him. I don't know what he was doing in the strip club. I don't know if he works there. I thought he worked for the one in Liones. He couldn't have changed, right? I didn't know what he was doing when I saw him walk into that strip club. I was curious to see what he was doing so I had to skip my dinner plans with Princess Guinevere. We were supposed to meet up because my chancellor(is that what you call a kings assistant?) is arranging a marriage for me. Honestly I'm a grown man now. Shouldn't I choose who to marry. 

I look at Zeldris. He's sound asleep. His hair was covering his face so I couldn't see. I pulled back his hair gently. His hair was smooth and silky. I slowly then caressed his cheek unconsciously. I turned his face so I could have a closer look at his face. His cheeks were a bit chubby and the snoring sound he makes is like a baby's. Cute. Wait. WAIT. Just why... Why did I think that? Then I heard the door opening. 

"Your majesty" Ah it's my maid. Serena. My most trusted maid. She's loyal to a fault. Too loyal where she can't do anything on her own when nobody tells her to do anything. 

"Yes Serena?"

"Here are the cloths that you asked for". She handed the cloth over to me. She was smiling brightly. She always smiles. She too nice as well. 

"Thank you very much. You may go now". 

As she turn around to leave her smile disappeared. Was I imagining things? She always smile. Maybe she was just having a bad day. I put the cloths around Zeldris to make sure he was warm. Now when I was tired. I realise that he was in my bed. Shoot. I could've put him in the guest room. Why did I think to put him in my room? Oh well. We're friends anyways it's not like anything's gonna happen. I turned off the lights and slept next to him. 

(and no they didn't fuck) (just wait for it)

Zel's POV

AHHH SHIIIT. I have a migraine. My head hurts like a bitch. I looked around. 

"Where tf am I". I yelled hoping that someone hears. I felt sick. I wanted to vomit. I saw a bucket next to me. Why was there a bucket? I threw up in it. Then I saw the kidnapper. 

"Ah are you ok?" He asks. 

"Hello sinner". 

"S-sinner?" He says in a shocked voice. 

"Um yea. That's what u r". 

"Why would you call me that". Oh so this boi is tryna play innocent now?

"You kidnapped me last night". I can barely remember tbh. 

"I didn't kidnapped you". 

"Ye-yea u did". Did he?