Chapter 23

Noooo! Gintama anime ended! And so is the manga- oh wait wrong anime.
—————————————————
Zels POV:

Ya so like I'm back in my house and it's fucken boiling hot in here. Derrieri and Melascula are like having a girls night in their rooms. I could've join in but they said I wouldn't understand so now I'm stuck here. It's really fucken hot and I'm dying. I hate summer. It's too hot for me. But I don't like winter either. The only good thing about winter is that I get to sleep in and cuddle up in my blankets. And that literally it.

"AHHHH!!!" Jesus Christ what the fuck could they be screaming right now. That was Melascula screaming by the way. What the fuck could this bitch be all scared about?

"Eeeekkkk!" That was Derrieri.

"Eeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!" Oh god. Are they screaming or are they moaning?

"Eeeeiiiiiiiii". Ya know what? I'm leaving this house rn. These hoes are possessed. I'm done. These bitches better be sorry when I'm back. So I went out and decided to sit at a park. I sat in this seat which had another chair but it's facing the opposite way. So basically two park chairs against eachother but it's facing opposite of eachother. I sat on one of the chair. Someone else was behind me but was on the other chair. I couldn't see their face bc he was facing the other way but I know his hair is like a light blue. I think this person is homeless bc lately I've been seeing him in this park all the time now.

"Oh kid? Whatchu doing here?" The strange homeless man said.

"Eh nothing much". Why the fuck am I replying? My mum told me not to talk to strangers when I was young. Who knows if he'll kidnap me?

"Life is hard man". He said.

"Hey why are you here all the time now? Are you homeless or something?" I said bluntly.

"Well I lost my job. But I'm just here to think about all the mistakes in my life." He said. He's surprisingly doesn't sound that sad.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well it's because I got into a massive fight with my boss".

"Oh no wonder". I said not giving him any sympathy at all. I sound monotone. I mean that's his fault not mine.

"I've made many mistakes. I wonder if I can stone for all of them. I was brought up to steal and kill people. I had to attack people and steal just to keep on living."

"Ok"

"You're still young little kid. Life's still young. You better make the best decisions of your life or else you'll regret it-"

"Shut up. I don't want to hear that from a homeless person like you who steals and shit". I said in again a monotone voice. He turned around to look at me and I looked at him too. Well what d'ya know it is Bon. One of the sins. He was shocked to see me. I wasn't very shocked since he always been a thief.

"Bye bye useless old man" I said walking away.

"Oi! Come back here you brat!" He yelled.

Bans POV- (something new this time. 🤷🏻‍♀️😏)

I can't believe I was talking to captains brother. Nows he's going to tell him where I've been! No! I cannot let this happen. *sigh*

Just a while ago I was living the best of my life. I had a wife and kid. We were all happy. But then I screwed it all up in the heat of the moment. I got into a massive fight with cappy. (Captain)  I got fired after that. My wife left me before that and took away my son. And now I have nothing left except for these red revealing clothes. At least they look good on me. Ya know I'm sexy looking good in these. Hehehe. Wait no. I have to think positive. If something bad happens to my life then something good must happen right? Well you could say that something did happen. I made an er.... unusual friend. When I say unusual means bag you don't see these two people being friends everyday.