Finale.

Hey guys, how are y'all doing?

Before you scroll down, let me just say that yes this is the finale. As you can tell by the lack of updates over these past few months, I am no longer in the fandom. Although sassy Baka Zeldris will always be in my heart. I had a lot of fun in this fandom despite all the toxic fans out there whom I've come across. (In different servers). I will still keep this book up incase you want to read something when you're bored or just pretend this never existed. I had a lot of fun writing this book over this past year.

FYI. I wrote this finale months ago but I've never edited it. So this is just out of nowhere and doesn't add up to the story but who cares.

—————————————

Zeldris POV.

I am finally moving. I have decided to go back to the Demon world. Why? Well bc of a lot of reasons.

Onnneee. These bitches (my roommates) are so fucking annoying and won't shut up

Two, there's just not enough hot guys here

Three. I miss my hometown ... sort of.

Four. I don't have to see Meliodas' ugly ass face.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I've already found myself a nice home that's not only cheap but cozy. It's chic you can say. Tho before I pack all my shit and leave Im going to explore this rusty place just for, you know memories. I got to town and walk around. All these little midgets keep running into me out of nowhere and it's fricking annoying. All these happy go lucky people are all smiling like idiots and are very noisy. All the shops have some unique things inside which is something you won't really see in the Demon world. As I keep walking around the town square to 'admire' the view I stumbled upon a cheap looking old rusty boat hat store. Ofc it's mellodias' shop. I thought why not go inside bc this is the last time I will see them. I opened the door and the bell rung telling them that there was a customer. Everyone in the store turned and looked at me. I looked back at them. I see a grin coming from a blonde cheese. And I don't like that.

"Ahhh! ZELDRIS! What brings you here?" He exclaimed.

"Oh nothing much. Just hungry I guess".

"So you came to your big brother to cook you some good food?" He laughed menancingly.

"No! Anyone but yours". I replied putting my hand up to his face.

"Awww alright then, I guess I'll get your favourite chef Ban to cook you something then". He said sarcastically. Wait- Bean? I looked at him confused.

"Bean is here?"

"Huh? Oh Ban yea".

"I thought u hated him?" I'm still confused.

"We made up."

"Wait- does that mean". I turned around and looked all over the room. There's no albino bitch and there's no ugly offspring of hers that would be crying by now. I looked back at Meaniodas. He didn't say anything but I knew what that meant.

"K. Then I want a panna cotta. Hmmm. Maybe some lamb meat".

"Nishishishi. You got it". He grinned ear to ear and walked back into the kitchen.

Huh. I really did not expect that. Him and Bean. That's new but at least he's better than that hoe of a goddess. Suddenly the bell rang and I peaked to see who it was. To my surprise it was the one and only bara titty goddess himself, Mael. I'll probably miss him, or miss bullying him rather. He sees me and side eyed me. Should I do it? Fuck it, it's my last day anyways. I waved my hand over to him and motioned him to come over. He was surprised by this and came over. He took a seat next to me and stared at the table.