Chapter 21

Before we get into the story. I want to teach kids how to draw me, Zeldris of course. (Don't take this seriously guys)

Step 1. So first, draw an ordinary person

Step 2. Then add black hair that looks like sonic

Step 3. Give it red clothing

Step 4. Give it a demon mark

Now if you want to know how to draw Meliodas.

Step 1. Rub out the hair and give it a blonde messy hair

Step 2. Rub out the red and give it green

Step 3. Draw a smile.

That's it.

——————————————-
how to kill your siblings by Zeldris (don't actually do this kids. Be kind to ur siblings if that doesn't work then just hit them)

Step 1. Get a weapon perferribly a knife.

Step 2. Make sure the victim is alone

Step 3. Hid behind the victim

Step 4. Stab them

Step 5. Hide the body

Step 6. If that doesn't work, run away and try again never.

Yes, I Zeldris always give out the best tutorials.

————————————————
Zels POV
So yea. Derrière accepted Melascula into our home. Tho she's gonna have to sleep on the couch until Derrieri steals a bed from some random rich man. Great now I have two thots in my house. Actually three including me but hey it's all good. Somehow I feel weird. I feel like I need something. Something that makes me feel alive. And I don't know what that is. But wait. I need a vacation from all this. Like I work hard as a stripper and we need to celebrate Melasculas return. So we need a vacation.

"Alright guys. Where should we go?" I said.

"What the hell? It's 4 am in the morning. Go back to sleep dumbass". Derrieri said.

Melascula is still sleeping. Damn she sleeps like a pig.

"Look we need a vacation"

"Go yourself asshole" damn this bitch won give me a break.

"Nooo. I don't want to be lonely. Who tf goes vacation alone?" I shouted.

"Uggghhh. I'll go with you to relax" Derrieri got up and rubbed her eyes. And yes I really woke them up just for this. I am not a kind person.

"Great now where should we go?"

"Idk. Where the hell can we go in this shit country?"

"Oi. Don't say that. There may be pros in here. Sure there are a bunch of stuck up little bitches here who think they're the shit and tries to be someone they're not and try to kill their friends for power and greed and claim they are good friends. But there are pros".

"Like what?"

"Nothing."

"Exactly. Everyone here is a little annoying little bitch and most of the men are pervs".

"Well there are nice people but that's rare".

"Well then where the hell can we go? The beaches near here are the ones I've already been to".