Chapter 18 braaaahhhhs

im back. if I had one wish, we would be best friends. Love would never end. It would just begin. If I had one wish. (One wish. One wish. One wish) Soooo imma continue- ok bye bye. 

Warning: Cringy asf

Zels POV.
So I'm still interviewing all these hoes. Not gonna lie they all are thots. But I'm a bigger thot. Well I changed my clothing to something more travelling bc I felt like a hoe after looking at all these ugly ass pageant hoes. It's cold outside but I'm still looking like a thotty bc a hoe neva gets coolllldd. (Yes ik I stole this from Cardi but only bc she's a queen and I don't when a good comeback) so I'm interviewing this girl name Martin and she's more of a brat. She kept screaming and shit. Then I interviewed her mum. She was crazy.

"So this bitch Briana. (That's Nenes Mum). Uhh well I asked her to watch my daughter and she said ok. So I left her with my daughter and when I come back I see her crying in the middle of no where. Like this bitch really left my FUCKEN daughter. So I went up to her and rat her out why she left my daughter and yk what this bitch says? She said it was my fault. ME. Like really? Like I took care of her daughter the other day and she could return the favour and do the same. Like this girl should be grateful. Like If I could I could literally wrap my hand around her neck and and twist the back of her hair so tight and drag her and beat the shit out of her. Like when she talked shit about me last week she was talking shit about me. She needs to be thankful that I was all over the other side of Britainnia or else I've would've beaten her up".

I'd honestly didn't listen to half of the things she said but you know what. I'm supportive. I support her. This bitch. Yes. Go QUEEN. So like after all this I think she's by far my fav. I'm a bad bitch. Fuck the bitch. Bitch gets slick imma cut the bitch. I'm a bad bitch. Suck some dick. Bitch gets slick imma cut the bitch. Like she really gives off this vibe ya know. This QUEEN vibe. And I'm living for it. So I went to another person to interview her. Her name is Patricia and her mum is Givana. Yes ratty ass names but I ain't discriminating.

"Hello, what's your name?"

"M-my name is Patricia". Awww a little shy girl. Tho her mum needs to lay off with the makeup bc she looks like a whole clown tho. Very white foundation.

"Nice. What do you do as a hobbies?"

"I AM A CHEERLEADER!" She says proudly.

"Oooh nice. I've always wondered what it was like to be a cheerleader". Little does everybody know the Ten Commandments was secretly a cheerleading team. Cusack never knew. Hehe.

"Very fun. My-my team wins all the time".

"Ooh good job". I say with a fake smile.

Next I went to her mum to interview her.

"Hello uh Givana, is it?"

"Yes yes. Is it time to tell you my life?"

"Uh sure" I say hesitantly. This woman must've been waiting.

"So yea my husband left me so I got a new one and honestly I don't like him. I just like him for the money and he provided me with all these riches and gold and yea it was sooo boring blah blah blah".

Uh I couldn't be bothered to be listening to all her shit. A it of drama. I feel like she wanted to do this as if she's some celebrity. I mean I guess we all do. Like I mean we all have issues but come on don't fucken let it all let like wut? And no one cares.

"So yea that's how hard my life is right now".

"Oh that's so hard". I faked sniffed and pretended to be touched somehow.