Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41: Finally, The Tables Have Turned

Mu Tangxue started sobbing as soon as she reached the office. It was such a moving scene that it would pain any person's heart to watch.

However, her class teacher was not buying that. "Tangxue, you don't have to start crying in such a hurry. Tell me, what's the photos all about?"

"Teacher, I have been framed...it's my sister pretending to be me and putting up those photos, causing everyone to misunderstand."

She was still defending her lies.

"Teacher, you know I've always respected my sister... but I really don't have anything to do with that, I'm innocent!"

Mu Tangxue even started to cough as she tried to explain, as if afraid that the others were not aware of her frail body.

Be that as it may, the teacher smiled faintly, "Tangxue. When you fainted and were sent to the hospital, I heard what you told your mother."

Mu Tangxue was dumbstruck, but soon remembered that she had been lying in bed, blaming Mu Qiqi for hitting her in the head!

Her face blushed a crimson red, and she could only keep her head lowered, unable to say anything else.

"Even if I don't know why you would treat your sister like that, I would still have to meet your parents."

At those words, Mu Tangxue immediately caught the teacher's arm and begged, "Teacher, I beg you...don't tell my parents...I'll apologize to my sister, I'll ask her for forgiveness...please, don't call my parents..."

"That won't do. Your behavior has gone beyond pranks and your parents must be informed," the teacher said firmly.

"Teacher, you'll only hurt my sister if you do that. Don't you know that my sister is a murderer?" Desperate, Mu Tangxue suddenly revealed that to the teacher.

However, the teacher was not surprised at all since she had heard about it from Mu Qiqi.

That being said, she did not expect that Mu Tangxue could be so vicious despite her young age—she had underestimated the intelligence and ability of kids nowadays.

After a pause, the teacher told Mu Qiqi to come to the office just as she had expected.

When she entered to find that Mu Tangxue's face had turned pale white, she knew that things were not going well for her. Hence, she asked, "What's the matter, teacher?"

"Sis...I didn't really paste your diary on the noticeboard, right? You just used me as a scapegoat, so you pretended to be me and showed them, right?" Mu Tangxue quickly said.

Her words were neither questioning nor apologetic, but very overbearing.

It was simply disgusting.

"No way, that's you," Mu Qiqi replied.

"Sis, aren't you afraid I'll tell them about Grandma..."

"You're accusing me of murder?" Mu Qiqi sneered at Mu Tangxue, turning towards her and staring at her as coldly as possible. "Please, do tell everyone. Who do you think everyone would believe now?"

"Daddy and Mommy said it was you..."

"You don't have any evidence, and neither do they. It's perfectly reasonable for me to say that you're the one who framed me."

"Moreover..." Mu Qiqi then began to approach Mu Tangxue with every step, staring at her viciously, "if you reveal the fact that a daughter of the Mu family has killed her own grandmother, do you think your father would spare you when the Mu family stocks drop to rock bottom? You'll be the second person to be disowned when that happens."