Chapter 311-320

Chapter 311: As Long as You Don’t Run Away Again…

When Jing Yun woke up, he dressed in his work outfit, planning to report for duty in Huang Yao today. When Sheng Minglan saw him walking out of the bedroom, she was annoyed. “You are still sick!”

“I feel much better now. Besides, I only took one day off.”

“You have been working continuously for years. How much paid leave does Sheng Xiao owe you?” Sheng Minglan was unhappy. “You must rest for one more day.”

“How about you? Aren’t you busy?”

“Um, my assistant can handle it.” Jing Yun did not like her new assistant. So, when Sheng Minglan mentioned him, she felt a bit awkward.

Sure enough, Jing Yun froze when he heard it. But, still he did not plan to rest. “I will go to your company with you. You work, I rest.”

“How can you rest properly at the workplace?”

“To me, I am resting when I don’t work. Let’s go, I will send you back to get change.”

Sheng Minglan had a feeling that something was off. Anyway, she did not refuse. Last night, she had rushed to Jing Yun’s place right after the meeting. So, the matters about that contract were not taken care of yet.

“Then, when you get to the office, you must rest. Don’t do anything. Can you promise me?”

Jing Yun nodded.

When Sheng Minglan was satisfied, then only did she go out with Jing Yun. She did not let Jing Yun drive, because he just had his medicine. It might be dangerous.

They got to the company in the afternoon. When the staff saw Jing Yun by Sheng Minglan’s side, they speculated whether Jing Yun had decided to come and work with their boss again.

However, when Jing Yun went into the office, out of everyone’s expectation, he went into her personal rest area and lay on the couch.

Sheng Minglan stared at him once and asked someone to get a blanket for him. Then, she covered him with the blanket.

When the new assistant saw that his boss was here, he brought the documents into her office. He knocked on the door and walked in. when he saw a man in the rest area, he was shocked. “CEO Sheng, this is the contract.”

“Just put it down first, is there anything else?”

“I need you to check the schedule for the next few days.”

“Alright, put them down together, I’ll go through them later.” Sheng Minglan’a attitude was very clear. She and her new assistant were just colleagues. They did not have much personal interaction and feelings.

After Jing Yun heard them, he felt relieved. Then, he fell asleep on the couch.

Men were such a kind of creature that would use all sorts of ways to identify the threats and danger from his surroundings.

After that, when Jing Yun was sleeping, Sheng Minglan got busy with her own work. When she was done her work, she left the office with Jing Yun.

On the surface, they seemed to be just like their normal self. But the problem was, Jing Yun had come here today without doing anything. He had just spent his day sleeping in Sheng Minglan’s office.

“Hey, do you think CEO Sheng and Mr. Jing are in a relationship?”

“They have known each other for more than ten years. It’s normal that they are close to each other.”