Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91: Doesn’t Mu Tangxue Like to Fight?

“Do you still think that I’m not right for you?” Mu Qiqi stopped Sheng Xiao and asked him.

“You’re the most rightful person for me in the entire world. What more do you want?” Sheng Xiao pushed her onto the bed. “Sleep now. I’m really busy.”

Mu Qiqi understood now. She nodded her head and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. When she was back in the bedroom, Sheng Xiao was not there anymore.

Why did he ask her to stay in their new home when he was busy? Why not send her back to the small villa?

It was because Sheng Xiao regarded her as the hostess of their new home. She should be staying there and nowhere else.

Sheng Xiao was busy because Mama Sheng came to intrude upon him again. Jing Yun gave him a call just now. That was why Sheng Xiao needed to go back to his other home.

***

Mama Sheng was there at the house which she prepared specially for Sheng Xiao. She took a look around the house and could tell that Sheng Xiao was indeed living there. Then, she turned and asked Jing Yun, “Did the young master bring any woman home?”

“Sometimes,” Jing Yun replied.

Mama Sheng was rather satisfied with that answer. If not for a woman, why would Sheng Xiao want to live out here alone?

“What kind of woman is she? Does she come from a rich family or…”

“I only saw her once up until now. The young master prohibited me from investigating the woman concerned,” Jing Yun replied honestly. “Madam, you do know about the young master. I cannot interfere with his personal affairs.”

“That’s enough. The entire family knows him. It’s fine as long as he has got a girlfriend now. He promised that he’ll marry in two years’ time. I’m eager to see what kind of surprise he will bring to me.”

Sheng Xiao reached the villa when Mama Sheng was talking with Jing Yun. He returned to his house and appeared shocked in front of Mama Sheng. “Mom, why are you here?”

“I just came to see how you’ve been lately,” Mama Sheng sneered. “You moved out here and you haven’t returned home since. I didn’t see you. That’s why I came here today.”

“Now, you’ve met me, haven’t you?” Sheng Xiao laughed softly and retorted.

“I’m relieved to see Jing Yun by your side. Remember what you promised me.”

Then, Mama Sheng planned to leave after she had seen what she wanted to see. “Come back and talk to me when you’re free.”

“Fine.”

Then, Mama Sheng drove her car and left. Sheng Xiao turned to look at Jing Yun. “What did she ask you?”

“Did you bring any woman home? What kind of woman did you bring home?” Jing Yun replied.

Sheng Xiao sneered. The entire Sheng family seemed to be curious about his personal life.

“Young Master, it’s not a good solution if you plan to hide it forever. You need to face them one day.”

“That’s my business.”

“Do you want her and no one else?” Jing Yun asked him.

“Jing Yun, you will know how I feel when you fall in love with someone one day.”

Sheng Xiao did not explain much. After half an hour, he drove his car and went back to Mu Qiqi.

He became calmer when he saw Mu Qiqi sleeping soundly on the large bed.