Chapter 841-850

Chapter 841: Please Ask Her to Take Care of Herself

Mu Qiqi was born rebellious and liked to do the opposite of things.

The whole family thought that she got pregnant too early, but she did not think so. Everyday, old man after old man called Sheng Xiao to speak. Not only that, she even said with conviction, “I’m a medical student. I know very well that if you have a child when you’re younger, you’ll recover quicker and you’ll be full of energy. You won’t be afraid of staying up late to feed the baby.”

Sheng Xiao’s face darkened when he heard that she was going to stay up late.

He immediately said, “I don’t need you…”

“What do you mean you don’t need me? Do you have milk to feed the baby?”

Sheng Xiao did not want to discuss this with her. She was pregnant and was becoming more and more daring with her ways. She blurted out everything she thought.

However, when he thought about how she would be trapped in this place for the next few months, Sheng Xiao could not bear it.

She was the only one who was still enjoying herself.

..

On Sunday morning, it was time for Feng Shanshan’s prenatal check-up. Tang Yan was called away by the bureau chief and she was alone again. Initially, Tang Yan wanted to ask Xiao Xing for help, but Feng Shanshan remembered that Mu Qiqi did not have any classes, so she called her instead.

“Are you free? Come accompany your godson for the check-up.”

“I’m not going, I’m not going…” Thinking about how her wish had come true, Mu Qiqi rubbed her belly and laughed.

Feng Shanshan was stunned for a moment and felt that Mu Qiqi was a little strange. “What’s wrong with you? Why are you smiling foolishly?”

“Now we’re in the same boat. I’m even more pitiful than you. I’m grounded at home… I can’t even go to your house.”

Feng Shanshan rolled her eyes. No matter how she listened, she could not detect any discomfort from Mu Qiqi’s tone.

It took her just a moment. Although Mu Qiqi did not say it explicitly, she still vaguely felt that she had guessed correctly. “You’re also… pregnant?”

“Yes, exactly one month.”

Feng Shanshan immediately sat down on the sofa and got excited as well. “Didn’t you say that your CEO had made up his mind to wait until you’re 24 years old?”

“It was purely an accident.” Mu Qiqi’s excitement overflowed. It had already been a few days, but she was still immersed in this joy.

“Alright then, your situation is different from mine. I’ll go for a prenatal checkup first. We’ll talk again when I’m back.”

Since Mu Qiqi couldn’t leave, she could only wait for Feng Shanshan to visit her.

“Go. Get someone to accompany you. Don’t be alone.”

Now that she was pregnant, she finally realized how important safety was.

Initially, the whole family thought that Mu Qiqi would be very bored. However, how could she be? For the next few months, she had made clear arrangements every day.

She had already ordered a lot of tools to learn how to draw, to make clothes for the baby, and to make handicrafts. When the time came, she would be busier than anyone else.

..

After Feng Shanshan found out that Mu Qiqi was pregnant, she was very happy. She thought to herself that they were sisters. They even got pregnant together.