Chapter 641-650

Chapter 641: She Tortured Me for More Than Ten Years

Mu Tangxue did not know what was happening in the hospital. Although she had moved into Ye Mansion, she did not have freedom at all. Ye Jingcheng said he was protecting her, but he was actually preventing her from going to see Mr. Lu.

Mu Tangxue swore in her heart that she would cut all ties with Mr. Lu for the sake of his safety. She even tried to forget the man. However, she would never forget the humiliation Ye Jingcheng inflicted upon her.

He wanted to live a happy life?

Perhaps he would, in his next lifetime.

After much thinking, Mu Tangxue turned around and looked at her bodyguard. "Tell your boss that it's very boring staying in this house. I want to go out and have dinner with him at six at Empire Hotel."

The bodyguards exchanged glances and called Ye Jingcheng.

"Tell him I don't want anyone to follow me. I just want to be alone."

The bodyguard passed the message. Unexpectedly, Ye Jingcheng agreed to it.

"CEO Ye has agreed, and he said that he will wait for you in the hotel at six."

Mu Tangxue smirked and left Ye Mansion. She wasn't planning to go to Mr. Lu. But she had another way to find out where he was now, with the help of some people.

Other people might not be reliable, but there was one person who would not disappoint her.

Hence, she went to the police station again. This time to see Feng Shanshan.

When Feng Shanshan saw her coming, she gave a meaningful smile. "Your sister is not here."

"I'm not here for my sister. I'm here to see you," said Mu Tangxue. "I know I can't have her number. So, I hope you can relay a message for me. Please help me to monitor Mr. Lu. As for the hardships she had suffered, I will avenge her."

"Do you think Ye Jingcheng won't know you came here?" Feng Shanshan asked in return. "So, not having Mu Qiqi's contact number is not the point. It's what you have decided to do."

"He can't do anything to me no matter what I do. If he has the guts, he can kill me." Mu Tangxue was confident.

"If Ye Jingcheng could break the law, he could think of many ways to deal with you."

"Really?" Mu Tangxue laughed. "Then we shall see who will break under pressure first. Let's not say more. I hope you can help me pass on the message."

After that, Mu Tangxue left the police station.

Feng Shanshan was rather impressed by her actions. If she were in her place, she would have already gone all out and died with him when she met a person like Ye Jingcheng. However, Mu Tangxue could still endure it.

Anyway, like Mu Qiqi, Feng Shanshan was also looking forward to seeing how Ye Jingcheng would end up in the future.

What she wanted to know more was how Mu Tangxue could hurt Ye Jingcheng single-handedly.

After Mu Tangxue left the police station, she went straight to Empire Hotel. She saw Ye Jingcheng sitting at a table like a moron. So, she took a glass of champagne from the waiter and draped her arm around his neck. "Help me do something."

Ye Jingcheng looked at his watch and his surroundings, fearing he might miss Mu Tangxue. However, he waited from six to seven, and from seven to nine, but Mu Tangxue was nowhere to be seen.

He suspected that Mu Tangxue might have gone to Mr. Lu. However, knowing that he had already sent the man someplace far away, he called home immediately and found that Mu Tangxue had not gone home either.