Chapter 1001-1010

Chapter 1001: Xu Che's Side 13 – Don't be Rude, Call Her Auntie

Late that night, Xu Che rode his motorcycle to the dessert shop to pick Xiao Yi up from work.

The employees in the shop saw Xu Che wearing a jacket and gloves. He looked extremely cool.

"Manager, you're so happy."

Xiao Yi looked up and saw Xu Che pushing the door open. Her heart felt warm and her face was filled with satisfaction. Then, she handed the last piece of cake left to Xu Che. "Didn't you say that your nephew lives nearby? This is a gift from Auntie to him."

"You're willing to go?" Xu Che was stunned for a few seconds. He looked at the exquisite cake box and asked.

He was a little surprised.

Because the two of them had just confirmed their relationship. There were very few girls who were willing to meet with the man's family in such a short time.

"Why not? I'm also looking forward to seeing Little Ludan." Xiao Yi propped herself up on the cashier counter and smiled. "Do you need to report in advance?"

"I just need to make a call," Xu Che took out his phone and answered.

"Yo, you're going to meet your parents..." The staff in the shop joined in the commotion. "How blissful."

Xiao Yi glared at them and threw the keys to the staff. "You guys close the shop."

Then, she took the cake box and walked over to Xu Che's side.

As Xu Che made the call, he reached out and grabbed Xiao Yi's waist. "Leave the car here. We'll walk."

"Your family must be very surprised." Xiao Yi could imagine the expressions on Xu Che's family's faces when they heard the news.

"They will like you, especially Little Ludan." Xu Che held Xiao Yi's hand and brought her to his brother's residential area.

..

When Xu Che's brother received the call, he thought that Xu Che was joking. He suddenly fell in love and was bringing the girl home?

Did he understand her family situation? Was she a good girl?

His big brother was very worried, and the little brat was also unhappy.

His uncle had clearly said that he wanted to pursue the owner of the dessert shop, but now he liked someone else. So, the little guy sat on the sofa in the living room and sulked.

Soon, Xu Che and Xiao Yi appeared at the door of his big brother's house.

Brother Xu opened the door and saw the girl. Apart from feeling that she was pretty, she somewhat felt very familiar.

"This is my brother."

"Brother, this is Xiao Yi."

Xiao Yi?

Brother Xu tried his best to search for information about this girl in his mind, because he felt that he had seen her somewhere before, but he could not remember where.

"Come in first. Your call came out of the blue. Your sister-in-law is still on a business trip. Son, come and get her."

Little Ludan pouted and sat on the sofa, looking as if he didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Yang Yang?"

"Uncle, you didn't keep your word. You clearly said that you were going to court the lady boss of the dessert shop..." The brat expressed his great resistance and protested. "I don't like you, and I don't like her."