Chapter 871-880

Chapter 871: Had I Known That Someone Was Secretly Taking Pictures, I Would Have Dressed Better

When Mu Qiqi heard the news, she had just woken up from her afternoon nap. Seeing Fifth Aunt’s expression, she guessed that something had happened.

She did not need to ask. She only needed to take out her phone to take a look. In this information age, there was nothing that she could not know.

She searched the Internet. It did not take much effort. She could see her own news at a glance. It was as exciting as it could be.

The Fifth Aunt was afraid that she would be affected by the comments online, so she quickly sat down beside her and comforted her. “Don’t mind those comments. Anyway, it’s good that you have a husband with you. These people are being random. It’s no big deal.”

Mu Qiqi threw her phone away carelessly. It was just as Sheng Xiao had said.

In this world, Sheng Xiao was the one who knew her best.

“You’re not angry?”

“I am angry,” Mu Qiqi said angrily. “Had I known that someone was secretly taking pictures, I would have dressed better. They made me look so ugly.”

Fifth Aunt was speechless.

If it were any other girl, she would have long wanted to find a place to hide. Or rather, she would have run away to a place that no one knew. A girl’s reputation was very important.

“Fifth Aunt, I’m hungry. Do you have any more of the chicken soup this morning? It’s very delicious.”

Fifth Aunt smiled and quickly got up to get the chicken soup for her.

Mu Qiqi sighed. She thought that the paparazzi nowadays were too dedicated. Just then, Sheng Xiao called.

“Master Xiao, are you master diviner? I just woke up.”

“Recently, you’ve been sleeping until around three o’clock, so I’m calling at such a time. Have you seen the news?” Sheng Xiao stood in front of the French window in his office.

“I have.” Mu Qiqi pouted. “Which paparazzi took this secretly?”

“The paparazzi can’t get in. It might be a drone,” Sheng Xiao replied. “Stinky thing, I’m asking you about how you feel about it.”

“What’s the big deal? From the day I fell in love with you when I was seventeen, I already knew what kind of person I am. Do I need to be told that?” Mu Qiqi snorted. “Why? Are you envious that I can give birth at twenty-one or that I have a husband like you? If you’re capable, you can give birth too.”

“I knew it…” Sheng Xiao curled the corners of his lips. If Song Bozhi wanted to use these things to hurt Mu Qiqi, hurt the Shen family, and keep him busy, it might not be enough.

“Alright, I’m really not worried about it. You can continue with your work. I’m going to continue my handicraft career.”

“Don’t use a knife,” Sheng Xiao specifically instructed.

“I know, I know. What a naggy old man.” With that, Mu Qiqi quickly hung up.

When Sheng Xiao heard what she called him, he immediately had the urge to strangle her to death.

On the other side, Fifth aunt brought the chicken soup and placed it in front of Mu Qiqi. She was smiling as well. “Mr. Sheng dotes on you.”

“He loves to worry. When I met him, he was twenty-six years old. Fifth Aunt, you’ve never heard his cynical tone. He made Old Master Sheng so angry that he frowns at the mouth every day. Now that he’s old, he’s no longer energetic!”