Chapter 911-920

Chapter 911: Xiao Qi, Let Me Perform Tomorrow

The old man appeared to understand something from Lin Mu'an's words.

"Does that girl have anything to do with that man from the Song family?"

"Nothing at all," Lin Mu'an explained again.

"Then, why is he holding onto her? Is there a need for him, the CEO of the Yashang Group, to be? If he doesn't really have feelings for her, why would he come to me again and again?"

"You will know what kind of person he is very soon." Lin Mu'an lowered his head as he continued kneeling while answering the old man.

The old man snorted. "Since you know that someone is causing trouble tomorrow, you should pay off tomorrow's debt tonight. Kneel here."

"Yes." Lin Mu'an didn't resist.

Because he knew that the old man would definitely feel humiliated tomorrow.

Hence, he could only prepare himself mentally by letting the old man vent his anger in advance.

Not long after, Lu Qianqian called him.

However, Lin Mu'an didn't tell Lu Qianqian that he was kneeling and only comforted her. "Sleep early. Nothing happened tonight. Don't be nervous."

"Grandfather... He's not unhappy, is he?" Lu Qianqian was still concerned about the old man's mood.

"No," Lin Mu'an answered directly.

"That's good. See you tomorrow, handsome groom-to-be." After saying that, she kissed the microphone. "I'm still waiting for Qiqi to come over to accompany me."

"Okay, bride-to-be." After saying that, Lin Mu'an hung up.

Actually, thinking about it, it was a little sad. It was already the night before the engagement, but the old man was still unhappy.

When Aunt Lin went out, she saw her nephew kneeling in the living room. She couldn't help it and went to the old man's study. "Dad, you should stop now."

"You don't know what I heard outside today." The old man put his hands behind his back and snorted angrily.

"Scumbags caused ruckus at your front door about me. Had my grandfather been as stubborn as you and not believed in his own family members, your daughter's life would have been miserable."

The old man didn't say anything after hearing this.

Because he felt that he owed his daughter.

"Mu'an, that kid, asked me this when he entered the house. What if he gets into trouble tomorrow? He's worried that your body wouldn't be able to take it.

"If he's really heartless, why would he care about your feelings? What kind of woman is he bringing into the family? What can you do to him?"

The old man turned around and opened his mouth, but he couldn't say anything to refute her.

"Anyway, it's just your words. You can see for yourself your own grandson's happiness." After saying that, Aunt Lin left the old man's study and went to the living room to help Lin Mu'an up. "Are you planning to hold the engagement ceremony with Lu Qianqian in a wheelchair tomorrow?"

"I'm fine. It's just standing there. I'm here for your grandfather."

Old Master Lin walked out and saw that Lin Mu'an had already stood up. Without saying anything, he turned around and returned to his room.

"Thank you, Auntie."

"It's best if something big happens to you tomorrow so that the old man's mood can be properly tormented."