Chapter 531-540

Chapter 531: I’ll Make It to You Until You Cry

Looking into Mu Qiqi’s eyes, Sheng Minglan saw the admiration and softness in her eyes.

Soon, the two men walked to the front of their respective women.

Sheng Xiao stretched his hand out toward Mu Qiqi. “Let’s go.”

“Congratulations.” Sheng Minglan wished the two while nestling in Jing Yun’s arms. “You must notify us of your wedding ceremony as soon as possible.”

“It’s still too early to say that.” Mu Qiqi blushed and looked at Sheng Xiao.

“We shall leave now. After you come back, we shall make time to have another good chat.”

Mu Qiqi nodded and saw Jing Yun and Sheng Minglan off with Sheng Xiao. Seeing her man was back at work, Mu Qiqi leaned on the table and said, “I thought we could have dinner with them tonight.”

“Fourth Sister is in a hurry to go to the hospital for a checkup,” Sheng Xiao answered without raising his head.

“Is she pregnant?” Mu Qiqi made a guess.

“Maybe.”

“What great news!” Mu Qiqi walked around the table and sat on Sheng Xiao’s lap nonchalantly. “Let’s talk with me…”

“How can I work if you are like this?”

“You are still thinking about your work after you got me here?” Mu Qiqi deliberately rubbed on his lap. “You used to be very flirty before. But after six months, you have become a boring man.”

Sheng Xiao could not stand her rubbing on his body any longer. He pinned her on the office table, leaned over, and kissed her. “If you don’t stop, I’ll make it to you until you cry.”

Sheng Xiao did not say anything anymore. He cupped his hands on her bottom and stood up as he headed to his private lounge.

“Although we have been together for so long, I have never seen you having a business meeting with other people. If I knew earlier how captivating you are at that moment, I would have asked you to bring me out here more frequently.”

Sheng Xiao pressed her against his hard body. “Little one, did you put honey on your lips?”

“Just consider that I did. Darling, I want you.”

Mu Qiqi was especially proactive today. She reached out and grabbed Sheng Xiao’s collar to pull him nearer to her body.

“You are so naughty!”

After that, sounds of moaning that would make people blush were soon heard. When the secretary did not get an answer after knocking on the door, he knew his boss must be having an intimate moment with the mistress. So, he did not disturb them anymore. As long as Mu Qiqi was with Sheng Xiao, this harsh man became a frightfully soft man.

Three hours had already passed when the couple finally got out of the lounge.

Mu Qiqi was sleeping in Sheng Xiao’s arms. He carried her out of the office and left Zhongteng.

In the evening, Lu Mansion was already brightly lit.

Lu Qianqian and her family were dining at the table. The vibe was rather warm.

“I will go back to the academy in two days,” Lin Mu’an announced suddenly. “I have rested long enough. I don’t want to delay my studies anymore.”

“Is your hand alright?” Mama Lu was concerned.

“I think it’s almost fully recovered. It’s Qianqian who thinks I have to rest,” Lin Mu’an explained.