Chapter 741-750

Chapter 741: You Can’t Compete With Him

After thinking about it, Ren Yufei mustered up her courage and followed him to the bathroom. While the man was in the shower, she hugged him and said, “I won’t regret it.”

“Huh?” Sheng Bowen’s voice was hoarse and unbearable. The desire that he had just suppressed suddenly appeared again.

“We’ll let nature take its course. I’ll give birth after I’m pregnant. Even if you don’t acknowledge the baby, I’ll raise the child alone.”

After Sheng Bowen heard this, he turned around and seriously cupped Ren Yufei’s cheek. “I won’t allow you to have such thoughts. The child belongs to both of us. I won’t let you suffer alone. I’ll definitely do my best to give you the best life.”

Ren Yufei also looked at Sheng Bowen with a burning gaze.

They were clearly so affectionate, so what was there to restrain?

So, the two of them kissed again, from the bathroom all the way to the bedroom. This time, Sheng Bowen didn’t stop…

That night, the two of them were so engrossed in each other that by the time they stopped, the sky was already blue.

Sheng Bowen curled up on Ren Yufei’s small bed and didn’t dare to move, because Ren Yufei was lying in his arms at that moment.

Seeing that she was so exhausted after being tormented by him, a strong sense of guilt rose in Sheng Bowen’s heart. Therefore, he planned to immediately bring up the matter of the two of them getting married when he got home.

However, Old Master Sheng wasn’t stupid at all. His grandson hadn’t come home the whole night. Although he was old, he could still guess what was going on.

Especially when he saw Sheng Bowen enter the Sheng family’s living room in high spirits and a glowing face, he was even more sure that this old virgin had finally leveled up.

“Grandpa…”

“You’re going to get married, right?” Sitting in the living room, Old Master Sheng spoke very clearly.

“You…”

“You didn’t come back all night. Do you think your grandpa is as stupid as you?” Old Master Sheng snorted. “Since it’s already like this, hurry up and register. Do you still need me to teach you? Don’t wait until Xiao Ren is pregnant to report to me. I’ll really beat you to death.”

“Grandfather, I never dared to think that I could find a woman I liked in the past,” Sheng Bowen said with a sigh. “I really…”

“Don’t say anything moving. After you register, hurry back to work.”

Because of this, Old Master Sheng felt extremely guilty. If it weren’t for his stubbornness in the past, he wouldn’t have nearly ruined the happiness of his grandchildren. Fortunately, he could still make up for it now.

“Don’t forget that you have to take care of Xiao Ren’s family.”

“I got it.”

Sheng Bowen prepared the documents and called Ren Yufei. The president of Huang Yao and his special assistant were absent from work today in order to complete their marriage application.

Ren Yufei slept until noon. When she woke up, Sheng Bowen was sitting in the living room.

“Hurry up and wash up. After eating, we’ll go register. I’ve already informed the Civil Affairs Bureau.”

“Actually, I’m not in a rush,” Ren Yufei said.

“You’re not, but I am. Oh right, your parents, do you want to…”