Chapter 301-310

Chapter 301: Don’t Take It for Granted!

Grandpa Sheng was expecting the staff in Huang Yao, especially those in the planning department to complain about Mu Qiqi. He thought they would be angry with her. But, to his surprise, nothing happened. On the contrary, the planning department even got the marketing department to work with them. All the preparation works were initiated in an orderly manner. How could that happen?

Grandpa Sheng found it very strange. So, when Mama Sheng came home, he summoned her to his study. He asked, “Is the preparation of the VVIP event already in progress?”

“Yes, it’s going smoothly so far,” replied Mama Sheng.

“According to Mu Qiqi’s proposal?”

“Yes, Father.” Mama Sheng nodded.

“Sheng Xiao must have gotten involved with this…”

“Mu Qiqi does everything herself. Sheng Xiao never interferes,” said Mama Sheng calmly. “Didn’t you give her the task to test her capabilities? Or are you hoping to see her criticized?”

“What are you talking about? I am just surprised that everything can go so smoothly. Well then, I shall see how it goes. Besides, I heard that Minglan has established a new company.”

Mama Sheng looked at Grandpa Sheng seriously. She asked frankly, “Father, do you think that Sheng Minglan will still care about the Sheng family? Just regarding engagement, you obviously sided with Minghui. Since you have promised to give Minglan her freedom, you should not interfere with her personal matters anymore. Or else, she may really be forced into desperation by you. Minglan has always been an obedient child. What made her cut her own wrist? Think about it. Isn’t the reason clear to you?”

Grandpa Sheng was speechless. He knew he owed Sheng Minglan too much this time.

“As for Sheng Minghui. Since she is the only granddaughter in the Sheng family now, she has become even more arrogant. She was already very proud when Minglan is here. Now, she is lawless. Father, I don’t care if you say I am nosy, I must tell you that Sheng Minghui may cause big trouble soon if she keeps behaving like this.”

Grandpa Sheng took a deep breath and nodded. “Let me think about it. You may leave now.”

He knew he could not interfere with Sheng Minglan’s matter for now. Otherwise, she might really kill herself just as Mama Sheng had said.

Reminiscing about the actions of Sheng Minghui lately, Grandpa Sheng felt sick again.

Anyway, she was the one who sowed the seeds.

After Sheng Minglan’s company was established, Jing Yun kept his promise and transferred to her new company from Huang Yao.

However, since the company was still new and everything needed to be taken care of, Sheng Minglan had no chance to talk to Jing Yun even though they spent their time in the office all day.

“CEO Sheng, please sign these.” Jing Yun put all the documents he had prepared in front of Sheng Minglan. “These are all the partners that have confirmed their alliance. I have negotiated the contracts with them. You just have to sign all these.”

“Let’s have dinner together after getting off work.” Sheng Minglan took the documents from Jing Yun and suggested.

“I have another business dinner tonight…”

“For our company, right?” Sheng Minglan asked.

Jing Yun answered her question with silence.