Chapter 971-980

Chapter 971: I'm Watching a Good Show

There had been two explosions in Jianchuan, and one of them was a police officer's home. When the chief found out about it, he flew into a rage and requested for a multi-agency operation overnight to catch Feng Qiang.

While Tang Yan was back in Jianchuan for a meeting, four plainclothes policemen were arranged outside the billiard hall. As soon as they found out Feng Qiang's next move, they would report it immediately.

Not only that, the police had decided to arrest Feng Qiang after midnight in order to minimize the threat to the innocent people.

However, Feng Qiang had created such a large number of cases. He already knew that the police would definitely do their best to arrest him this time.

Having blown up Tang Yan's home and the Song family's home was a joyous occasion for him. However, he still had to blow up Zhongteng.

Sheng Xiao was right. Feng Qiang's final destination was indeed Zhongteng.

By relying on his familiarity with the surrounding terrain, he had already left the billiard hall in the middle of the night. He was no longer in the billiard hall. He had not been able to see through Tang Yan's disguise for the entire day. However, those plainclothes policemen, they were really too obvious. He knew that his hiding place had been exposed.

"A bunch of idiots. You want to catch me? No way." Now, Feng Qiang had transformed into a hunchbacked old man who was obsessed with walking birds. He had slipped past the police's line of sight.

At the garbage collection station not far away, the big barrels that he had transported during the day were currently hiding among the piles of garbage.

The security at Zhongteng was very strict. This was the conclusion that Feng Qiang had reached after hiding in the surroundings for a few days. Tonight, he was going to put these big barrels into various floors of Zhongteng and he would wait until morning. The building collapsing and people flying everywhere would definitely be a spectacular scene.

He had carefully studied Zhongteng's security system. The cameras covered almost every area except for one place, which was the bathroom on every floor.

In addition, he knew where Zhongteng's surveillance system was.

..

At 10 p.m., the streets gradually emptied, and the slums returned to silence.

Tang Yan divided his men into three groups. One group surrounded the billiard hall, the other group was responsible for entering the billiard hall in plain clothes to cause trouble, and the last group would intercept the exits.

When the time came, Tang Yan gave the order to act. The plainclothes policemen immediately entered the billiard hall to cause trouble for Brother Cheng.

"Who is the boss here? Come out, did my brother get beaten here today?"

They aggressively entered the billiard hall.

Brother Cheng also immediately stood up from the cash register and walked in front of them. "What are you causing trouble for? You have some guts, daring to cause trouble in my place."

"My brother was beaten up!"

Both parties started to push each other.

"You want a fight, huh?"

The two parties soon had a physical altercation. Two plainclothes officers even rushed into the inner room of the billiard hall, but they did not find any trace of Feng Qiang.