14🥀: Pick Yo Mans Up

/Janika Starr~ Lil Santana/
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"Bitch wake yo ass up!"

I groaned a bit, rolling on my stomach and trying to ignore him.

Suddenly I was being dragged out from the bed, pulling the sheets with me.

"Daddy," I whined.

"Shut yo ass up! Ought to beat yo ass." He dropped me on the floor and I sat up, rubbing my head.

"Why you did that for?"

"You too damn lazy. Always living in my house and eating my food and breathing my air. You need to get you a job or sum shit."

"Technically all this shit is Momma's since you ain't been a father in our lives for years now so--"

I got cut off when he threw a fruit snack directly into my mouth.

"No! I say no Satan!" He just kept throwing them at me as they bounced off my forehead. Like where that shit even came from?

"Huh?" I spat it out, gagging a bit at the taste. Nasty ass fingers.

"Oh I been going to church lately. I like how whenever somebody say some' the pastor don't like he just start screaming 'I rebuke it!’ while shaking and rolling on the floor and the rest of 'em just agree and nod and say amen. Dumbasses." He snickered. This man going to hell.

"Where you got the fruit snacks though?"

"Not my pockets hoe." He mushed my head back roughly making me hit the bed behind me, and I felt tears building up in my eyes.

"I know yo crazy ass ain't about to start crying." He stale faced me.

"Why you so mean to me? I hate you bruh!" I sniffed.

"Awwn, Niks." He gently helped me up from the floor like he was about to hug me. "You already know I lo--sike bitch!"

He burped in my face and tripped me making me land on my ass, before wobbling out the room, giggling.

"Eww, Momma! Daddy being mean again, with his ol' crippled ass!"

"How he even moving, ain't the doctor say he wasn't supposed to be walking for at least a few weeks?" Devon asked helping me up.

"Apparently his love of making us want to kill him was stronger than any kind of power or principality as he put it." Momma folded her arms, frowning.

"I wish I woulda shot him in the head!" I huffed.

"And bitch I wish yo mama had swallowed yo funky ass like I told her to!" He yelled, hopping back in the room. "But nah, she wanted to have y'all swimming inside her body instead of between her gums like a respectable throat goat. Megan would be so disappointed." He shook his head leaving the room, making us all bust out laughing except momma.

"Fuck you, Diablo! I still got that Hot Girl works! I got hoes."

"Bitch what hoes? Romero automated ass?"

I laughed out but then momma smacked the back of my head. "Your fault he gone," she mumbled.

"Fuck yo fuck toy he dead, fuck yo fuck toy he dead," daddy sang out.

"Jesus fix it," Devon sighed walking out the room with momma.

"That tin foil got hit in the head!" he yelled.

I looked down bringing out my phone, deciding to text B.

                             B🖤
                         11:38am