10 🥀: Daddy???

BWay Yungy 🖤🦇:

Block was this close to shooting Quess. As they went on bucking at each other, me and Kayy's eyes darted between them like a fucking tennis match.

"Nigga, fuck you!" Block flicked him off.

"You just mad 'cause when you went to the restaurant they said no homeless niggas allowed."

"Fuck up, Pinky and the Brain looking ass. How you wanna be gangster, looking like a fucking cartoon character?"

"I know you ain't talking, looking a chimp named Chester."

Since nobody else wanted to be productive, I leaned over to Kayy. "What was we 'posed to be doing, again?"

"Making a play on the opps."

True, we'd seen the shit on the news. The car we'd shot up was found by the cops, and there were two dead niggas inside.

At first we'd thought it was us, but when that Carter nigga didn't show up when they were identified, we put two and two together.

Nigga had to be ruthless as fuck to take out his own crew like that. And we knew enough to figure out he wasn't gon' stop till he took us all out.

I had to say, this nigga seemed pretty emotional and bloodthirsty just for us burning a fucking bandana. I mean I'm always rapping about how we don't spare nobody when it's up, but damn.

"Okay, I think we good for today!" Kayy yelled when Quess and Block pulled their pieces out and aimed at each other like a fucking gangster video or some shit.

"Call Nika fine ass over hea'," Block said, making me suck my teeth.

"Ian even heard from ha' since yesterday." She promised that she was gon' see me, but she never showed and when I tried to text her something seemed weird.

I brought out my phone and opened the text bubble, rereading it for about the third time today.

You still coming?

Nika🖤: Can't

Everything ok?

Nika🖤: Yes

Something ain't right. Did someone steal this phone? 🤔

Nika🖤: Fuck off my line.

She stopped replying after that, and I'm like "this bitch thinking she running shit now or what?"

I'll admit I was wondering what the fuck was up with her now. But fuck her, I ain't got no time for bitches playing with me like that.

I was especially surprised when I saw an incoming call from Devon, Nika brother.

Sighing a bit, I answered the call. "Waddup?"

"Aye B, you mind coming over here? There's something you need to see."

"If this about ya sister, I don't give a fuck. Acting all hard and shit in our texts."

"She texted you?" He sounds surprised. "Look man, just come here. You needa' see this."

I rolled my eyes a bit. "A'ight bet. I'mma pull up."

"Coo'."

I hung up and got to my feet. "I'mma be back y'all."

They muttered some goodbyes and I left the house, getting in the car before driving off.

As I drove I kept wondering about why Nika was acting so strange. She ain't even bother answering when I called. Maybe some shit happened with her Dad, but that ain't mean she had to be all aggy and shit.