6 🥀: Keep Safe

BWay Yungy 🦇🖤:

"Look who home," I said, bursting through the front door, my arm wrapped around my brother's shoulder.

Laay shot up from the couch with the quickness. "Dee!" She ran over and was across the room in a second, and I swear I felt some breeze blow in my face.

"Damn Zoom-Zoom," Deegoblaaa laughed, hugging her. I couldn't help smiling, I spent so many months on this music shit just to bring up the cash to get him out.

And I finally did it, just like I promised.

"Where everybody else?" I asked looking around.

"Out. Nobody ever round here nomo'" Laay laughed.

"Say whea BJ Cookie Monster looking ass at?" Dee asked, and on cue DHG walked through the front door like this was they house or some shit.

"Y'all rude asses just barging in like y'all own the damn place." Layy bucked.

"We do own it," Quess thumped her in the forehead. "We pay for you to live here."

"You not my daddy."

"I can be daddy real quick though." Making me frown up.

"Nasty ass." I groaned.

"Yo moms like it though."

"I will shoot you."

"C'mon na, I only been back ten seconds and somebody already finna die?" Dee said.

"B, why'on you call Nika fine ass over here. Dee prolly wanna meet her anyway," K said making me nod and pull out my phone.

"Who y'all talking bout?" Dee frowned in confusion.

"Janika," I said, catching myself before I started smiling like a goofy. "She new in tha Rouge."

"Oh word? B lookin' like he feeling her or sum." Dee laughed while I mugged him a bit.

"Ian feeling shit." I waved him off and texted her.

How that shit with your dad went?

Nika 🤩🖤: all good I think. Thanks for the advice btw

Don't mention it. U wanna come over again? I want you to meet my brudda

Nika 🤩🖤: so we already meeting each other's families huh 😏

Yup and every thirsty nigga gon know not to fuck with you

Nika 🤩🖤: you know u possessive asf 😒 you not my daddy ☺️

I can be daddy real quick though

I twisted my lip to the side when I realized that was the same shit Quess just said.

Nika 🤩🖤: Ouu we gon see then 😝

Bet. U coming?

Nika 🤩 🖤: omw

Her late ass showed up about twenty minutes later, looking fine as fuck.

"Hey B." She hugged me, and I'll admit, it took some Bruce Lee type self control and the grace of God to not let my hand wander too far down.

"This Deegoblaaa, my brudda." I gestured to Dee who waved a bit.

"Waddup," he said.

"Hey." She smiled. "Y'all niggas never got nun ta do round here, always hanging in this damn house."

"Let's go to yours then," K said, his mouth full of food. Nasty ass.

"Aw hell naw, unt unt, my Momma at home." She paused and I realized her Daddy prolly there too. "Then again, she probably went out so she can smoke. But even still."

"Okay?" Quess said.

"Hi." Before Nika could react, my sister appeared out of nowhere and wrapped her in a hug. Okay real shit, how she keep doing that?

"Hey." Nika looked caught off guard, like she wasn't used to people being nice to her.

"So you tha girl that got my brudda walking around like he don't got no sense."

I shot her a bird. "You ain't shit."

"I'm the shit. So." She waved me off. Ole rude ass, but I love her though.

Nika laughed and linked their arms together. "Well, anybody who can have fun at B's expense is a automatic friend of mine."

Then they both tipped they heads back and laughed the same way at the exact same time. Oh no, there's two of em now. 😶

"I need to sit down." I held my head and felt a bit dizzy.

We just hung around the house for a while, just being dumb and shit.

I looked up from my phone when I seen Nika go upstairs, and without thinking much I followed after her.

I looked down both hallways, tryna figure out where she went, then I heard a sound from my room.

Following it, I found her in my room sitting on the bed with her back to the door.

I knocked. "You good?"

She looked back fast. "My bad, Ian know this room was yours."

"It's fine." I walked in and sat down beside her on the bed. "Why you here by yo self?"

She shrugged a bit. "Ian really the social type. Too many people in one place...it gets too much sometimes. I needed to breathe."

I nodded. "You good though?"

"Yeah I am." She smiled, and her lips caught off guard. Fuck.

"So, that kiss earlier today." I brought up this morning, and she laughed.

"You looked like a fish."

"Hell up." I thumped her on the forehead. "For real though, wassup."

She rubbed her head, mugging me a bit. "Well I guess I kinda like you, but ion know if I'm ready to be in a relationship and all that."

"Why?" I tried to sound calm, but I felt a bit mad. Ion know why though.

"I'm not tryna get hurt."

"I won't hurt you."

"Funny how they all say the same." And I realized the way she was now, how she'd looked guarded when Layy hugged her, she probably had trust issues.

I decided to be patient, or at least pretend I was. "Well I won't try ta force you or nun, just wanted to know wassup."

She nodded, a small smile on her face. "Thanks B, for everything."

I wrapped my arm round her, and she put her head on my chest. "You welcome."

And I felt this feeling I ain't never felt for a girl except my sisters: the need to protect her.

If any nigga try sum with her, on Tay6, on Gang, on everything...I swear I'ma kill that nigga slowly.

I'ma keep her safe.

_______________________________
Okay so B whipped as fuck 😂

Vote and comment 🙏🏽