13 🥀: Peaches

Carter OTG 🧡:

"Y'all some pussies."

Joey rolled his eyes. "Nigga only thing you ever do is running around waving a pistol screaming 'fuck DHG!', honestly the shit kinda annoying."

"I ain't even that bad." I frowned

"Nigga, last week you popped outta the bushes waving your burna' literally screaming "die!!" when it was just Miss Lee, you was hiding in her yard for three hours nigga. She blasted at you with ha' fire hose." He straight faced me.

"And you was wearing that weird mask they wore in that bitch Money Heist, she thought you was being racist." Mel co-signed, popping outta nowhere.

This nigga really said boo.

I rolled my eyes thinking about it. "Fuck her, wit' her Lee Ming Ho looking ass. She better get her ass on back to China."

"She Korean."

"Whatever, they both in Hong Kong."

Joey rubbed at his face. "Point being, we all wann' slide fa' Trey, but look around nigga; violence, guns, we 'posed to be looking for a way out. I thought you was on yo music shit...".

I didn't say nothing. I ain't held a mic in months ever since Trey happened, it just never seemed right. And honestly, I don't even deserve that small form of escape until we even the score.

I knew Joey had a point, knew that if I looked in a mirror right now I'd see the Devil staring back at me. My eyes looked so dead now. I still ain't cried--

"How 'bout this? Why don't I give Rell a call and tell him that y'all need to get on some shit together."

I laughed. Rell, who was actually our leader. Honestly I ain't never cared for him much, he did way too much internet talking and barely dropped some shit his damn self. He was like Yungy annoying ass.

"You know damn well Rell don't like me."

"Maybe that's 'cause you fucked his sister."

I sucked my teeth. "Pussy wasn't even good. Like ion even know why he still pissed about it. Nigga really overselling the pussy like it was good or some shit, them nasty ass grinded fishsticks. I was balls deep in that bitch and still somehow sinking inside."

I shook my head thinking. "A nigga thought he'd never come out again."

Mel died laughing rolling on the floor. Bitch.

Joey said, "You know you one of Rell top shooters, he gon' listen."

"Fine, I'll call his bitch ass my damn self." I brought out my phone. Maybe it was time I took a break, all my days been mostly the same thing: I'd slide through Sherwood a couple of times keeping an eye out for any nigga carrying a green or black flag but most of 'em were never around. Na'Jour and me still in touch, he got annoyed once and snapped that he'd tell me about any new development when it happens. I briefly thought about targeting somebody close to Yungy. Maybe his sister Laay, or that lil girlfriend of is. I had to get my one with that bitch for killing two of my Pirates, but that'll happen when it happens, and ion bring family into beefs. Not my style.

So all I do is sip codeine and reminisce about Trey now...

He about the only one that ever made me not hate the world. But he was gone now, and ain't nothing could change that. But I'd rest easier when I put a fucking bullet through that nigga Yungy head, on Souls.

BWay Yungy 🖤🦇

"You fucked my daughter?"

I tried not to wince at this nigga, El Diablo or whatever, while he questioned me about his crazy ass daughter.