2 🥀: DHG

Jeffrey Tate (BWay Yungy) 🖤🦇:

Me and gang was in the cut, just laughing and talking bout whatever. We left the party bout an hour ago, but we was still feeling up so we jus' hung back here.

My mind kept playing back to that girl. I usually don't just go around saving every hoe I see, I got my own shit ta deal with. But when I saw that nigga grip her arm like that, and how scared she looked... something in me just strained to shoot him right there.

Fuck, I shoulda gave her my number, but I still don't know her that well. She might just be some groupie for all I know. That was the problem, I didn't know. I didn't know nothing about her, and...I actually wanted to.

"Aye, pass me a blunt mane," I say to BJ, and he hands me one.

I roll it up, light it with my lighter, and then take a big hit off it.

I must be tripping, I thought as the smoke rippled out between my lips.

"Yo Yungy, you heard?" Quess said to me. "There been word that the other side been plottin' on us."

"The other side always plottin'on us," I say. "But they asses know better than to try sum."

BJ shook his head. "Ion know, B. I been hearing about it too, it sound different this time. I mean, that 300 nigga killed Tay6. And them niggas that took shots at you couple weeks back? Maybe tha other side really stirring up."

I kept quiet, mostly cause BJ jus' mentioned Tay6, and that got me fucked up. Them opps took my brother, more than one at that. They want smoke? I'ma give 'em a fucking inferno.

"Yungy?"

"Let's go then." I stood up, pulling out my Glock. "They rallying 'gainst us, let's send em a message. OTG and GL3 already banded together"

"We finna kill one of em?"

"That ah cause a war," K6 said. "We really doing this, B?"

"The war been caused, when them niggas took Girvonte away from us. They want a war, they fuckin' got it."

I stormed outside, the gang right behind me. I brought out my phone and handed it to BJ. "Start recording," I told him, pulling the hood over my head to hide my face.

BJ pointed the camera at me, and I pulled out a orange bandana, the opps' colors. Showed it at the camera for a few seconds, then flicked on my lighter and placed it under the bandana.

We all watched as the fire slowly covered up the whole thing, and I dropped it before it could reach my hand, making the lit bandana slowly float down to the floor.

I faced the camera again, the hood still hiding my face, and without a word I threw up sixes with both hands,letting em all see who was coming for em.

It's gone be a murda.

Janika Starr 💫:
"Bitch, who?"

I laughed at Nisha through the camera. "Language, Nisha. You know my Momma stay lurking."

She waved me off. Even through video call all the way from Atlanta, she still managed to get on my nerves sometimes 🙄. "Forget that. You met YB brother? Bitch, you better stop playin'."

"On Devon, it's true."

"Devon? You'on even like him that much."

Devon yelled out from his room. Ole nosey ass. "Nice, Nika, real nice!"

I laughed and hopped in my bed. "It ain't that big a deal, really. I mean, what are the chances I bump into him again?"

"Please, unless you stay in your room all day like a creep, you gone run into him at some point."