17🥀:Ready For War

Nau'Jour |Toosii🖤|:
/Baton Rouge, Louisiana/

"It's going down," I said into the phone, smoking on a blunt

"It's going down," I said into the phone, smoking on a blunt. I was sitting alone in a black Range Rover across the street from the police station, waiting for any changes.

"What is?" Big Mav asked back.

"A lotta shit. First, the daughter killed her older brother, the one who was 'posed to be working for you. Now she's on the run from the police."

"Word?" He sounded shocked as hell. Shit, I was too. I didn't know the nigga personally, but I had been the connect between him and the Crips here that were cliqued up with the ones back in Atlanta. They had been the ones that he had been in contact with when he turned opposition to his family.

For a moment I considered what possible reason the bitch could've had to murk her own brother. Maybe she had found out about his involvement with Big Mav. Then again what possible reason could the nigga have had to turn against his family? But if that was the reason then all I had to say was shawty was cold as fuck for being able to do that shit.

"Yeah, word. My people in the department say that there's a warrant out for her arrest."

There was a humming noise over the line. Honestly I was just anxious to get this done so I could stop working with this nigga. There were certain type of people that I liked to stay away from business wise and Big Mav was one of them. That nigga was cold, and had no sense of loyalty. That made him dangerous, too much risk of complications in our line of business where money with as little mishaps as possible was the main goal.

"It was bound to happen," he finally said. "Devon was a weak link for them, but also for us. I get the feeling he would've come clean anyway. I figured if that happened then Diablo would just murk him himself, but this? Could he have sent his daughter to do the deed for him?"

I had thought of that too. Had thought of every possible outcome. This was getting too complicated, and there was too much heat from the police. We needed to end this partnership soon as possible.

Big Mav seemed to have answered his own question. "Nah, that nigga love his kids. They were the main reason he betrayed us, to keep them away from that life. I wonder what would possess a girl to kill her own brother..." I could hear the sound of him smoking on a blunt. "Where the bitch now?"

"We don't know yet, my people on the inside say they still looking for her. Her mother reported her dead son's car stolen so police are checking that lead first."

"Bet. Let me know if there's any developments."

"No doubt," I said, blowing out some smoke.

"And check in on the Crips over there. Tell 'em to get ready for war. Diablo will be caught off guard by all this shit happening to his family, so now's the best opportunity to strike and take back what he took from me." His voice sent a chill over my spine. I'd have been fronting if I said that this nigga was anything but lethal. "They got your payment too."