19 🥀: I Feel Attacked

Janika Starr🌟: Baton Rouge

"My baby so cute." I cheesed liking the picture from his phone. "When you took this picture?"

"A month ago." He replied pushing me off and continuing to scroll through his phone. Tuh nigga acknowledge me!

We been laying on this bed all morning. After our activities the night before I could barely walk and only managed to brush my teeth and shower before crawling my ass back to the bed.

I could definitely see why the hoes went crazy over his brother, that shit obviously ran in the family.

"I'm hungryyy." I whined, poking my lip out. "Get me some food nigga."

He cut his eyes at me then looked down at the phone not paying me no mind.

Wowww so bitches posed to be out here living on nut now? Tuh!

"Fine fuck you then." I bucked jumping out of the bed then dropping down to the floor.

This dumbass nigga had the nerve to be laughing and shit. Hmph wish niggas were the ones who got sore after sex see how they like that shit.

"Stop laughing and help me up mafucka." I held my hands up like a baby.

"You aggravating as fuck Nika." He signed heavily. But what did his ass do? Not a damn thing, he stayed on that stupid phone.

"Hate it here. New nigga me please." I sighed, pushing myself up to my feet and leaving the room to go downstairs.

I'm already knowing these niggas finna say some slick shit.

"Damn y'all was in that room all morning." Kayy laughed as I walked in the kitchen.

"Cause they was innea fucking all night keeping us up and shit." Quess mugged me and I bucked at him.

But I dropped to the floor and covered my face when he tried to grab me. "Acht I'm disabled!"

They all busted out laughing hard. "This hoe said she disabled I'm dead bruh." BJ laughed.

"Ion even wanna begin to imagine what y'all was doing up thea last night. Cause the lamps wasn't even shaking at that point them bitches was just shuddering non stop." Lay shook her head.

"Mind y'all business." B said walking into the kitchen with a blunt in his hand. I felt low-key annoyed though.

Ion know it's just something about being the one to roll your nigga blunts that hit different. Like nigga fuck you doing rolling yo own shit?

He put it to his mouth and took a long drag. "This nigga Rell still ain't done yet?"

"That nigga been got the drop his ass was just scared to walk in cause he claimed the floors in front of yo door was vibrating." Kayy laughed.