21🥀: Let Me Go

Jeffrey Tate |BWay Yungy|🦇🖤:

"And on other news the big explosion that rocked Bell Boulevard this week, police say the explosion could have been caused by a gas leak, leaving several dead..."

I ignore the reporter bitch on the TV and turn back to Devon's lil daughter, who we found out that her name was Jasmine, but we call her Jah Jah. She's eight, and bad as hell. She be dressing like a nigga and talking like a nigga too, I just know she gon grow up to be a carpet muncher.

"Fuck them bitches." Jah Jah mumbles glaring at the news report.

"Say, watch yo mouth." I warn her. I don't particularly give a fuck about what she says, but Nika stay warning her ass about that shit so I'm keeping her in check too. She way too bad.

She looks me up and down. "Bruh if youn getcho gorrila looking ass on, now I know what allat GG Gorilla Gang bullshit all about. With that light bulb looking ass nose you got. Why yo lips always pouted like that? Then they black as hell too. Bet they real good for sucking dirty prison nigga dick. They can suck mine too." She goes off. See, nah.

I jump out my chair, taking my belt off and start going off on her. I don't give a shit how old she is, she got me fucked up talking to me like that. Then the rest of these niggas just sitting there dying laughing at what she said.

"Mane she straight hoed yo ass bruh." Quess says with tears in his eyes.

"Called that mane a gorilla, Jah Jah a straight savage." K6 laughs while blowing out smoke then coughing. See that's why she stay doing shit like that, they always enable her. Nika would've been got on her ass the moment she talked crazy. She been herself again ever since we got back from the trap that night, she still crazy as fuck but at least it's her.

"The hell going on." Nika says walking in the sitting room. Jah Jah got a bunch of fake ass tears running down her face, tryna look hurt and shit. She know damn well it ain't hurt that much.

"That deformed wet clay face having ass nigga being abusive to me. I ain't even say nothing bad." She sniffles.

"Jah shutcho damn mouth, I ain't playing witcho lil bad ass! What I told you about saying words like that?" Nika goes off.

"But they say it too."

"We grown lil girl." K6 laughs, hitting a blunt. Nika smacks it out of his hand. "You can't be doing that shit in front of her. See that's why she bad as hell, y'all are a bad influence." she says.

"We good influences, we teaching her the alphabet and shit. Jah Jah go." BJ tells her.

She stands on the couch and clears her throat dramatically like she's about to make a presentation. "A is for Alimony cause that nigga better pay me my money. B is for Bitches, I just love them big booty bitches. C is for the Coochie which I'ma die behind, D is for that dick that ain't made for my kind, E is for--" Nika cuts her off by popping her thighs making her stop. The rest of us are just dying laughing cause we didn't even teach her allat stuff she made it up right there on the spot. See that's how I know she gon grow up to be bumping coochies.

"Jah Jah I ain't playing with you right now, who taught you that?" Nika asks and I just laugh hard as hell. It's funny cause she really acting like a ghetto ass mama, she need to chill.

"Nobody, I just speak my truth. I'ma grow up and turn all these hoes out." She says while rubbing her hands like Birdman.

Nika just shakes her head, not even having the energy to cuss her out. "Say Nika, come hea." I demand before walking to the kitchen with her behind me. I watch as she stops in front of me. I take a second to admire how she looks. Something about her seems different since the first time we met. She used to give off these innocent good girl vibes, but she carries herself different now with more confidence and everything. I fuck with it. Then she looks sexy as hell.