11 🥀:Oops...Shit, I Mean Opps

Oops...Shit, I Mean Opps             

Lil Santana 🖤🕷️:

As I walked down the street, I rolled my eyes a bit when I thought about that nigga, Yungy. He's sexy and stuff, I could admit, and I could see why my other bougie half liked him, but he ain't as hard as he likes to act.

But fuck him, anyway, I ain't never gave no fucks about a nigga before, anyways.

My phone rang, but I ignored it, thinking it was Devon or something. But when it kept ringing I got aggravated and whipped the phone out. My mug shifted into a confused frown when I saw it was from Nisha.

From what I could tell, Janika and her ain't spoken in weeks. But I liked Nisha so I accepted the call.

"Hey, girl!" I said in a happy tone. Damn, it felt so fun when people thought I was Nika. It was like Elena and Katherine.

"Boo," she dragged out, and through the line I could hear her smacking on some gum. I laughed a bit. She so ghetto. "What you got going on?"

"Not shit. I'm walking down the road."

"On your own?" she sounded a bit worried.

"Calm down, you know I stay sticked up." The piece in the waistband of my jeans got heavier in answer. Daddy really gotta start watching that shit better, I'm hella surprised Twelve ain't caught him yet.

"Since when are you strapped? I thought you was done with allat'."

I closed my eyes shut and mouthed, Fuck. Damn, Nika really turned pussy on me while I was clocked out? I mean, she always been bougie, but she used to be a lil badass. I actually liked that about her; it made it easier for us to work together.

"Nika?" I realized I didn't answer Nisha's question.

I clean my act up with the quickness and answer, "Oh yeah, just for protection and shit, since my Daddy back and all--"

"Yo' Daddy what?" she screams, and I slap my hand on my forehead. Good God, do this girl not tell Nisha shit no more?

"Oh yeah, and my Daddy back home by the way. Dope, right?" I say cooly, but I wanna shoot at something.

Damn, I'm really fucking up now, and I swear I can feel Janika annoying ass laughing inside me.

"And why you ain't think to tell me some very important info like that?"

That amusement Janika had inside me quickly shifted into something ugly that made my stomach turn.

The words flew out of my mouth with heavy sarcasm. "Shit, I'm sorry, you just seemed so fucking occupied with your new main boo, Roxanne."

I clamped my mouth shut. What the fuck? Janika wilding out, and I does not feel good.

Roxanne was quiet on the other end of the line, and I start to wonder what she was gon' say.

"You really mad about that?" Roxanne asked, and I shoved Janika way deep inside before more stupid shit came flying out. I actually liked Roxanne, and I didn't want her mad at me, even if she didn't know it was me.

"No, no, I ain't. Really." I start rambling. "It was stupid, I ain't even know where that shit came from, I mean I ain't even know you and that Roxanne bitch got close, Nika get so emotional sometimes--"

"Wait, what you mean you ain't know? I told you last time we spoke. And what you mean by Nika gets emotional? Like...like you ain't her." She breathes out, "Santana..."