15 🥀: WAIT I WASN'T READYYY

/Janika Starr~ Lil Santana/
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I zoomed all the way to the hospital, running red lights and shit. I didn't care, I needed to make sure he was good. Kayy promised that he was still alive but I didn't give a fuck about nunna det.

I wasn't even sure if I was Santana or Janika right now. Hearing the news about Yungy seemed to have straightened me out for now.

I swerved wildly into the hospital's parking lot and hopped out, slamming the door closed and bursting through the front door. I made my way to the front desk where this ghetto ass nurse was on the telephone, twirling her hair and smacking her lips and shit.

Placing my hands on the desk, I tried to get her attention. "Jeffrey Tate?"

This bitch held a finger up and laughed into the phone. "Yeah girl, and then this nigga had the nerve to put it in my ass--"

Nasty hoe. I scrunched my face up.

My finger twitched, and I was about the smack the fuck out of her. Talking crazy on the phone like it wasn't other people sitting in the waiting room that could hear her. I snatched the phone out her hand and said into the phone, "She gon' get back to you." And then hung it up.

I smiled sweetly at the look of shock on her face. "Um, sorry, but where the fuck is Jeffrey Tate. Cause if somebody don't tell me something, and I mean any-fucking-thing, I'm finna spazz in these white people hospital--"

Somebody grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the shocked nurse. I looked around quick as hell ready to smack whoever the hell was butting in my business, then calmed down after I saw it was Kayy.

"Girl, come on." He dragged me down the hall, and as much as I wanted to see him I needed to know what exactly happened.

I grabbed his arm and stopped him from going any further. "What happened?"

He sighed. "Man, we was just on the block and then he said he was gon' be back and then walked off on his own. Few minutes later we heard gunshots, found him leaning against a streetlight bleeding out. We got him here quick as we could."

I shook my head in disgust. "How the fuck y'all gon' let your top dog walk around these streets unguarded. One of y'all should have followed him," I snapped.

Kayy clearly didn't appreciate this and got in my face a bit. "He was my brother way before he was ever anything to you, so ain't shit you could say that I ain't already said to myself. You gotta dead that shit, I don't give a fuck if you hurting. We all is. Now, do you wanna see him or not?"

I still felt kinda heated, but then I sighed and nodded, feeling a bit bad for lashing out at him. I shoved him out of my face and motioned with my head for him to continue moving.

He led me further down the hall until we reached his hospital room and walked in. Damn near the whole gang was there.

Yungy was in the hospital bed, a few of them needles in him. I rushed over to him and flung my arms around him, feeling a couple tears slip out.

He winced and pushed me back a bit. "Chill, lil mama. I'm okay, see?" He forced a smile but I was not amused.

I smacked his arm lightly. "How the hell you gon' just walk around these streets all by yourself and get caught lacking. What the fuck was so important that you had to risk your life?"

"I was tryna find Noibat on Pokemon Go," he said with the straightest face, holding up his phone.

I just started at him like he was stupid. "So you mean to tell me you got yourself shot again for a fucking Pokemon character?"