Louis

OKKKEEEEYYYYYYY LOUIS!!!! :P

WOW!! I can't believe the guy.. The one for me, loves me.. The way I love him. I just.. This is amazing nothing can ruin the way I feel. After that kiss. Our first real kiss. I mean we kissed in truth or dare but, that was a dare. Anyways. After our first kiss, we were pulled back to shore Niall and Liam were laughing at us and Zayn was sleeping. Harry gets off and helps me off. Harry and I decided on our way back we would keep this relationship a secret from everyone till its set in stone. I walk on shore and push Niall over for laughing at us.

"HEY!" Niall screams and grabs hold of Liam.

"So.. Harry," Liam wiggles his eyebrows.

Harry whispers something to Liam and Liam makes a sad face but goes back to smiling. Hmm.. Wonder what Harry said.. I will ask him tonight. We go to a small cafe down the street and Harry sits across from me. Hmm... Must have something to do with what he told Liam.

"So boys, What are your thought's on the trip?" Liam asks.

"Great!" I say enthusiastically.

"Ok..." Harry says grumpily. I could tell it was fake. He looked me straight in the eyes and I smiled. He did a quick smile before going back to his menu. I feel quite confused and I think Harry could tell because I feel his foot rubbing against my leg reassuringly. Well that reassuring foot movement, turned into a flirty game of footsy.

"Hello may I take your order?" The waitress asks.

"Yes," Liam begins before ordering us all chocolate croissants and tea. Of course Niall got 2 subs on top of that but, we were all fine with the croissants. We all split into seperate conversations and I am just left alone to fiddle with my thumbs. I wonder.. I wonder what Harry said to Liam. I wonder if he is doing this as a joke. No.. He couldn't could he? I must have looked like I was stressing because I feel Harry's foot back on my leg rubbing up and down. I look at him confused and he give me the "tell you later" look. I just lean my leg against Harry's as a response.

"Ok, here is your lunch, enjoy boys," She says before walking off.

I start pulling apart my croissant and sipping my tea. When we are all finishing eating our food we pay and leave the nice beach cafe. We go back to the beach where are stuff is and sit for a bit.

"So, what would you guys like to do?" I ask.

"We can go get showered and changed, then hang around the hotel room. We can watch a movie or something. Then we should go for dinner somewhere nice." Liam says.

"Alright! Sounds great!" I say getting up and packing the stuff up. The boy join in and we load the car which Liam, Zayn and Niall took. 

 We drive back to the hotel and get to out penthouse suite. We run in and got to our rooms. I took off my salty clothes and took a shower. I dry off and wrap the towel around my hips loosly. I walk out and go through my underwear drawer.

"Hey there sexy," A deep voice speaks.

I scream and turn around, "Harry what are you doing here?!"

"Thought I would come surprise you, looks like I came in at the right time," He winks.

"Oh shush yourself, now, what is going on?" I ask.

"Ok.. So I had told Liam that I really like you, and he wouldn't quit if we weren't together.. So, I told him that you weren't acutally gay. You were just going through a confusing time." He explains.

"So why are you ignoring me?" I ask.

"He saw us kissing and I told him that I kissed you and you didn't enjoy it.." He spoke.

"Oh.. Awkward... Cause I did," I wink at him before going into the bathroom.

I get on my boxers and walk out putting a shirt on and some sweats.

"So, we have to be secretly doing what we do?" I ask.

"You got it, ok I gotta go before Liam suspects something," He says kissing me quickly.

"Bye.." I whisper.

I brush my hair out and walk out of my room. I find myself just collapsing on the couch as Liam comes in. I just wait for him to put in a movie and he does so.

"Let me guess Toy Story?" I chuckle.

"YEP!" He smiles and sits in the chair beside me.

The rest of the boys come in and take up the other seats and Liam sits on the corner of the couch. Oi.. Let me guess.. Harry will be sitting beside me. Now that I know Harry likes me and I like Harry. This is going to be a long night of avoiding showing my feelings. Harry comes in and plops down inbetween Liam and I. Let the long night begin. Of course we are watching toy story. I already know the whole movie by heart. I could go on stage an act any character any time. I never pay attention anymore.

Harry starts doing that fake yawn thing and puts his arms along the back of the couch. I was sitting on the far right. As far as I possibly could without falling off. I can feel Harry's hand cressing my back. Oi.. This boy.. This boy! Not that I am complaining but.. MMmm.. He knows me all too well. I relax on the couch as he cresses up my neck. I turn and look at him and he is looking at the TV. Everyone is. Luckily.

Ok.. That wasn't so bad half way through the movie. If I know exactly how watching toy story going Niall will be asking for Liam to pause and make popcorn in 3.. 2.. 1

"LIAM!! Will you please make popcorn?" Niall asks. Right on cue and thats exactly when Harry pulls his hand away.

"Ok, lets go make some popcorn," Liam being a suck toward Niall says pausing and getting up to make popcorn.

"YAY!!" Niall follows eagerly. Zayn retreats to the washroom. Probably to do his hair. So we should have about 15-30 minutes alone. I turn and look at him and he is smirking.

"What?" I ask, "Why are you smirking?"

"You like this?" He asks cressing my neck.

"Oh.. Stop you know I do..." I say blushing.

"I know.. I am sneaky aren't I?" He whispers into my ear.

"Mhmm.." I is all I could say as I feel his warm breath go down my neck.

He turns my head and kisses me on my lips. I kiss him back roughly knowing that this is all I have wanted to do for the past hour.

"Whoa.. Going rough on me now?" Harry asks in the kiss.

"Well yah, you sitting there was a complete tease and then you cressing me. How am I not gonna want to kiss you," I say pulling back before kissing him again.

Harry sneaks his tongue into my mouth quickly. That sneaky bastard. I know the kiss has to end soon so I just pull away before I get too excited.

"Awww done so soon?" Harry asks.

"Yea, before the rest come back." I tel him.

"Do you need time to calm yourself down." Harry winks. Oh and now he decides to pull out the cheekiness.

"No, I know you will need to," I say gesturing down to Mini Harry.

"Cheeky.. I must be rubbing off on you," Harry says before putting his arms on the back of the couch.

Liam and Niall come in with the popcorn and Zayn comes in with a mirror and hair brush. We press play and the movie begins again. Everyones eyes glued to the TV, but mine. Yea no instead of watch toy story I just looked around and twiddled my thumbs waiting for it to end. As soon as it ends I go upstairs to my room and strip to my boxers hoping in bed. FINALLY!! BED TIME!

THATS THE END OF DIS CHAP!!!! HOW WAS EVERYBODIES BOXING DAY? :D