Louis

SORRY Bout it deleting... so weirrddd!!

RING!!! RING!!!

I wake up to my phone going off.

Seriously!! I left the ringer on.

I answer it.

"Hello?" I ask half asleep.

"Hey!!! Lets go to nandos now!!" Niall screams on the phone.

"Niall do you know what time it is?" I ask him.

"YAH!! 11AM but by the time you get there it'll be noon now LETS GO!!" He says hanging up.

~2 new texts~

Unknown:

HELLO!!

Niall: NANDOS!!

I take a shower putting a towel around my waist and going back to my phone and reply to the unknown.

Me: Hi.. Uhmm.. why are you texting me?

Unknown: Cuz I am bored

Me: K well let me get dressed..

Unknown: ooOOoo your not dressed? :O What were you doing :O

Me: Not what your thinking... I just took a shower

Unknown: HAHA OK ok :P get dressed then.

I get to my dresser and get on my clothes for the radio station and then make my way to Nandos. Sadly I don't have a car. I make my way there and sit in our meet up booth and get bored after 10 minutes of waiting.

My phone vibrates twice.

~2 messages~

Niall: I am gonna be late..

Me: SERIOUSLY.... Good lord.. ok..

Unknown: Are you done yet?

Me: AHA Yah I am.. Now I am bored...

Unknown: So that makes 2 of us

Me: Sure does.. but I dunno I don't even know your name.. so.. its awkward..

Unknown: It's Harry!!

Me: HAHA Ok I am Louis :)

Harry: Thats a nice name

Me: Sure is :) my mommy named me

Harry: HAHA Well thats great!

Me: O gtg text yah later

Harry: Alright bye!

I wave at Niall as he walks in.

"HEY NIALLER!!!" I yell and go over to order at the counter with him.

"Hey lou lou," Niall says and orders 2 tubs and one box.

I take the box and Niall takes the tub and we eat up. When we are done I go to work and say good bye to Niall. I say hello to all the workers and my boss tells me to get him a coffee. I do so and hand it to him before heading to the DJ booth. Finally work ends and I go home to my flat. I open the envalope I was handed by my boss and there is a pink slip and 2 checks.

I read the pink slip and look at the 2 checks.

1- $3000

2- $1000

One was my pay check the other was the money I get when I am fired. I sit on the edge of my bed and count up all the money I have minus 500$ for rent.

$10 000

ENOUGH TO GO TO LONDON YES!!!

I get packed and go to the receptionist telling her I am leaving. I get into a cab and drive to my moms.

Me---> Mom:

Me: I AM COMING HOME!! I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GO TO LONDON!!

Mom: Sweetie I am so proud.. Sorry about not letting you do the xFactor.. I just wanted you to have a good job

Me: Its ok I am sure drama teacher will be fun anyways I am on my way home I leave for London in a few days.

Mom: That's great!!

Me-----> Niall:

Me: I am going to London I have enough money!!!

Niall: YAY!! But... I am gonna miss you...

Me: Its ok you can come visit.

Niall: Ok...

I get out of the car and walk into the house.

"GIRLLS I AM HOME!!!" I scream.

Everyone comes running and I give them all hugs and kisses on their foreheads. I finish up with the family and walk into my room.

"LOUIS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MET THE BOYS OF ONE DIRECTION... YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!" Lottie says running into my room holding a magazine.

"Yea.. Harry was rude, but Liam was a  sweet boy and Zayn was shy," I told her.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL HARRY RUDE!!" She screams laughing.

"My bad.. But thats my take on the boys," I tell her.

Beep Beep!

My phone sounds and I look at it.

Harry: Hey!! I am bored again vas up?

Me: Just being bugged by my sister about the band One Direction she is crazy in Love with them

Harry: Really?! 

Me: Yah crazy right..

Me: And now she is telling me to buy her some tickets..

Harry: AHA Sisters.. well I have 2 extra if you want them

Me: REALLY?!

Harry: Yah whats your address I'll send them too you right away

Me: Hell no i am not giving out personal info.. send it to a post office in manchester yah?

Harry: Ok, I'll do that it will be there tomorrow at 6

Me: Ok!! Thanks so much.. GTG text you tomorrow :) You are awesome!

SORRY AGAIN ABOUT IT DELETING :$ WELLL My little honey badgers.. It is all good I have fixed our minor problem :) Happy reading STUPIDD!!! (The clip is on the side if you still haven't seen the vid :) )