Louis

OK!! VACATION TIME!!

We go to nandos for lunch. Typical. But.. I want to be with Harry.

I feel my phone vibrate so, I look at it.

Liam ----> Me

WE ARE GOING TO THE CARIBBEAN GET HOME ASAP! And pack.. Thank Harry :D

Typical Harry.. He is alway trying to get a get-away for us.. He won this time.. I feel a smile grow and the boys start cheering. Well They got the text. We go to the black van and skedaddle to our seperate flats. When we finally get to mine, I jump out and run in.

"HARRY!! I AM HOMEE!!" I scream going to my room to pack.

How the hell am I suppose to resist Harry.. I mean.. He will be shirtless and I will have to have to talk to him. I know Harry sleeps in his boxers nothing else. Keyword SLEEPS. No talking, no looking, just sleeping. I pack my bag and toiletries and then start on my carry on. I charge my phone and computer and look through my room. After an hour of just sitting around and texting the boys. I put my chargers in my bag and put my phone in my pocket and my computer in my carry on. I pick up my bags and head downstairs to the main foyer and wait for Harry. I look up from my phone and see Harry in his shorts and low riding v-neck. Holy hottie...

"Hey Louis, ready to go?" He asks.

"Mhmm." I squeek out and nod.

"Alright, let's go!" He says grabbing his bags and running out to the car. I follow him and see all the boys.

"Get lads!" I smile.

"Hey Lou!!" The boys greet me in unison.

Harry has his head phones on looking out the window and Liam is chatting with Niall as Zayn sleeps. Typical. Except Harry he always cuddles with me. What's going on? I ignore it and look out the window as we arrive to the airport. nobody is here, quite a smart idea to leave for where ever we are going at midnight. Aperently it is a seculded island and we aren't even aloud to know. Incase somebody, Liam, goes on twitter, Liam, and tells them, Liam. I giggle quietly and then take a seat waiting for Liam to finish checking out bags in. Harry is still listening to his music and I am just watching him. I tear my gaze from him and look at Liam who is coming.

"Alright lads, lets get going!" He says grabbing his carry on and we follow him. We show one of the officers our passport and ticket and she nods letting us continue. We get to another and she takes a longer look before letting us through the gates. We get to where we have to remove metals from out body and put our other stuff in baskets. I take my computer out of the back and into its own bucket and then take my shoes off and belt. I walk through the metal detector and am cleared I wait for my stuff and it arrives through the box thing. I pack my computer up and then put my shoes and belt on. I wait for the rest of the boys and we decide to go for breakfast at the airport instead of in the plane.

"Well boys, who can't wait to be there?" Liam asks.

"Who can is the real question!" I reply and see Harry with his earphones out finally.

"Hello may I take your order?" A waitress asks.

"Yes, we will take 7 breakfast specials," Liam orders for us.

"7?" She asks raising one eyebrow.

"Niall eats quite a bit." I reply and she nods.

"Need any refils on the apple juice and tea lads?" The woman asks.

"Yes please," I answer and she comes back with 2 jugs. She fills the Tea and Juice and leaves once again.

I drink my juice and tea and turn to Harry, "What has got you down mate?"

"Hmm? Sorry. I was just thinking.." He speaks.

To think about it.. This has all happened since i told him I was.. Gay. Is he that shallow he avoids me?

"Harry may I speak with you? Alone?" I ask.

"No.." He replies.

"God fuck Harry seriously your gonna treat me like this cause I trusted you enough to tell you?! How shallow can you get!" I yelled getting up from the table and leave without another word. Harry doesn't call me back and I think the boys are just shocked I would yell at him. I find my way to a small cafe letting my tears come out of my eyes. I wipe them away and order myself a breakfast sandwich combo and tea. I get handed the bag with my sandwich and what ever else comes with and then my tea. I sit close to the plane entrence and ask if I can board early. They nod and let me through as soon as they realize I was apart of the band boarding the plane. I walk down to the plane entrence and take my seat in the plane. It's nice having a private plane. I look out of the plane and just watch them fuel the plane and do all of there safety check ups. I wait patiently and put on my beat and plug it into my phone.

Me----->Liam:

I am on the plane.. They let me board early. Turing my phone on airplane mode so don't bother texting me

After texting Liam I go on twitter and send out this as a tweet:

Some people need to grow up.. Seriously how shallow does one get?

I go through my mentions and see some tweets from fans:

What happened Lou? I hope you sassed them out :)

Some people need to learn not to mess with the sass masta from doncaster ;)

Follow me!! :D

I continued reading them and laughed at a few. I finish eating my breakfast sandwich and tea. I see a small box of homefries and eat it then finish up the cookie I got with it. I fall soon fall asleep after eating, listening to my sleepy time playlist.

- - - - - 

I wake up and see we are in the air I look out and there is sun. Plane naps aren't so nice so I rub the back of my neck trying to get the pain to ease itself. I see Liam beside me and Zayn beside him and across the isle there is Niall and then Harry. Of corse he is the farthest from me.

I roll my eyes and watch the morning movie they were playing. It was a cartoon but rather enjoyable. After a few minute I have to pee so I get up and walk past a sleeping Liam and Zayn. I go to the washroom and then make my way back before someone stops me.

"Harry.. Move.." I command him.

"Your blocking the toilet Lou how about you move?" He asks.

I just push past him and sit in my seat. I put in my headphones and watch the movie that is playing. An hour passes and Liam and Zayn are awake talking to each other. The movie finishes and a flight attendent begins to speek.

"We have arrived and will be landing shortly boys," The woman says and we nod.

I get up and look around the plane.

"Where are you going Louis?" Liam asks.

"I want to look around," I answer continuing down the plane.

AWESOME!! MASSAGE CHAIRS!!! I run and sit on one of them and turn it on. Just what I needed. I turn on the internet on my phone to see if the plane has internet. What do you know perfect internet. I go on twitter and post:

MASSAGE CHAIR ON THE FRIGGEN JET!! YAY!!

I get some tweets and retweets and favorites. I start following people who have been followers for a while and then I close my eyes.

HONEY BADGERS!! DONE THE CHAP! JET JET JET  :P