Louis

SOO Please Let me know what you think of this story, what you as the reader ;) and my Honey badgers would like me to add, ALSOO!! LOVE YOU STUPIDDD (for those who still are cluless to what I am saying with the stupiddd thing... watch The Honey Badger on youtube :) ) ANYWAYS! LETS GET TO THE STORY SHALL WE :)

I wake up in a california king bed. I look out of my window and see the sun gleaming in. I pull the devet down to my feet and stretch.

I feel like a king in this bed. There is almost.. Too much space.

I crawl to the edge and put my feet onto what I thought would be cold floor.

MMMmmmm floor heating..

I grab a hoodie and throw it over my head sliding into it. Then I put on my sweats and walk downstairs. Harry must not be up yet because its dark, except for some sun shining through the closed curtians. I open them and all of a suddon a whole bunch of screaming goes off. I quickly shut them and peak at what was going on. A crowd? A crowd of fans?

I walk to the kitchen and find some tea. I heat up water and pour two glasses. I put a tea bag in each and walk to Harry's room. I set one on his bedside and sit on the other side. Altough he too was sleeping on a california king bed. So, I scootch beside him and turn the TV on with the remote.

"Louis?" He rolls over and startles me. Its a good thing I was a little over half done my drink and it doesn't go everywhere.

"Yea?" I turn and look down on him, "Your tea is to your right."

"Oh, Thanks," He says sitting up and sipping on it.

"Yea.. Sorry for intruding, It's just I got lonely.." I tell him.

"Oh its ok," He smiles.

I smile and sip tea as I watch the news.

"Harry Styles from One Direction has a baby with this girl? That's right directioners Harry and this girl might be an item," the new reporter states.

I choke watching this and feel hot tea burn my throat making tear form in my eyes. Harry does a spit take and I just look at him.

"Louis, I did not do that, I don't even know her." He tells me with a stern look.

"Ok, Ok I believe you, but what is going on?" i ask him.

"Publicity, I'll get Simon to figure this all out." Harry says leaving me in this room alone.

I feel lonely so i turn the TV off and hop into the shower.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Louis, i need to come in.. I have to get my hair brush for the doctors.." Harry's voice tells me.

"Uh.. Come in but no peaking," I say playfully and the door opens.

I feel a cold chill come into the bathroom.

"Close the door its cold!" I shiver while saying.

I hear the door close and I continue. I finish and look around the corner to see Harry still fiddling with something. My smile leaves. 

Is he seriously doing a urine sample while I am in the bathroom.

"Uhmm.. Harry?" I say standing there in the cold all wet.

"LOUIS?! omg I am so sorry!" Harry says and I facepalm.

"Can I just get a towel?" I ask him beginning to feel awkward.

An arm come in the shower with a towel on it. I grab the towel and it leaves I wrap the towel around my waist and leave the shower and walk to my room.